Yoze Kubrik vs Nude Paillettes

I agree that the nude Paillettes are more eye catching. I would also be leery of the beading. I have noticed that treatment on some Manolos from last fall and I saw some on the sale racks that had started to come apart. I just don't think you can avoid losing some through normal wear.

That's tough. I hate to confuse you even more, but did you ever consider the fuschia paillettes? Maybe you can keep the kubik's and go with the fushia. Just throwing that out there.

On the other hand, my gut reaction was for the nude paillettes because it seems to catch and reflect the light in such an attractive way.
Totally agree!
I can never decide what to keep. lol
But The nude Paillettes look better on your foot. The color goes better with your skin tone.

Kamilla - Great choice. I too was going to suggest that you keep the nude paillette VPs.

I think the Yoze Kubrik is a great shoe, and love this style. However, I agree with you that the silver Yozi and nude paillette compete too much with one another. Both are the same style and both are a similar light-colored sequin shoe. You might as easily grab one or the other when pulling together an outfit. As between these two, I love the nude paillette more because they look more delicate and elegant, and are especially gorgeous in nude.

I honestly think you will get more wear out of the Nude Paillettes..It seems since you already have the Anemone and the Bling Blings that you have enough (well you know what i mean..you can never really have enough shoes!!) eye-catching black tie shoes. I think the Nude paillettes can be dressed up and dressed down so you can wear them for other things as well.

edit: sorry, I didn't see that you had already made a decision :smile: