YoYo saga..As The YoYo Turns

They came today!! I think these are much better. If the right ends of getting a little loose I can always stik a pad in. They feel soo much better. They are much nicer IRL, the flash throws it a bit, I think. Thank you all so much for your good thoughts and vibes.:flowers: You are all so sweet to me!! I will be trying it on severa; mopre times tonight, and of course with hose. These shopes are so great with a dress!

Attachments

• IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0162.JPG
    IMG_0162.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0164.JPG
    IMG_0164.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 60
I believe they are the 100. I will go put themeasuring tape to them right now.....Ok I am back 4 inches. That is about as high as I can go with out a platform

Congrats! They look lovely on you.

For me I had to get TTS because the 35.5 were falling off my right foot. The TTS ones were a bit tight in the front but the SA said with a few wears it should be just right.

They look great on you! BTW, love the little shelf against your wall in the second pic. :yes:
Thanks! I like it too and it is the perfect spot for it. Little antique I picked up a few years ago. I had things araanged differntly but hubby knocked something off and it broke, and I had something up there at Christmas and just been too lazy to fix it back.
BTW, that guy needs some serious help. Reality check for starters.

:roflmfao: I know exactly what you mean..it's just a matter of time before he gets banned probably. I mean he was banned on other forums..

Lo, no!! Eric is NOT the guy I am seeing. ;) I won't mention his name on here, but we are not talking about him. Go check out his thread in the wardrobe section. It's called 'Saddlebag shorts'. Treat yourself to a laugh. :biggrin: I hope you are feeling better !!!! HUGS!

OHHHH!!! LOL....ok im gonna go check it out, lol. Yes I am feeling better I got a better cough medicine so i can breathe now, thank goodness!! Thanks for asking, your the best.