YoYo saga..As The YoYo Turns

YAYYYYYY!!!
I love the YoYo's. Just came back from Saks at Short Hills, NJ and they had the nude. I was extreemly close to getting them, but I just picked up a pair of Dior boots from NM and I was being good. I know ill regret it in the morning.
Im sooo happy for you! Post pics when you get them!

YAYYYYYY!!!
I love the YoYo's. Just came back from Saks at Short Hills, NJ and they had the nude. I was extreemly close to getting them, but I just picked up a pair of Dior boots from NM and I was being good. I know ill regret it in the morning.
Im sooo happy for you! Post pics when you get them!
You are not going to believe this but that is where mine are coming from!!;)

You are not going to believe this but that is where mine are coming from!!;)
lol
Honestly....that Saks has a lot of styles that are "hard to find" like the Prive with red tip...they always have them. Today I saw Architek in blk/red, Nude patent YoYo, Minibout(sp?)in blk/red, New patent/glitter(not the glitter glitter ones)No. Prive in blk/greyish, red and pink, Prive in blk, camel, and some brownish red color, Simple in blk & camel. hmm....thats all i can remember for now.
Im sooo excited for you! I love the YoYos, but my heart is set on the Nude Very Prive with gold tip, thats what I need to get before i get the yoyo nude.
Def post posing pics :yes:

So happy for you I am still searching a 39.5 in the 110 straight heel but this time for retail.
I had them in 39 and payed evilbay price for them :cursing:...but they were just too small.

Good Luck CJY!!!!! Now I am interested...I was going to go to short hills this week but i still feel so sick :sad: anyhoo how high is the heel you got??? Maybe I can call, lol

Good Luck CJY!!!!! Now I am interested...I was going to go to short hills this week but i still feel so sick :sad: anyhoo how high is the heel you got??? Maybe I can call, lol
Well it better not be not higher than before, which was 100. I can't wait for them to arrive to see!!!:rolleyes: