Yow! Paddingtons in Miami?

jennifleur

It's Pompom time!!
Feb 22, 2006
So as some of you remember, i had asked your opinions on whether to get the Dior Gaucho or Whiskey Paddy and i chose the Dior after much pain. haha.
Ok, well, we're (my husband and i) going to Florida on the 17th (Orlando, then Miami) and he said he'd buy me the Paddy on vacation!!!!
:biggrin::love::nuts: I'm still in shock! It's kinda like a second honeymoon since it's gonna be our 5th anniv.

SO, my question is, are any of you familiar with the places in Bal Harbor or the Miami area in general? I intend to call around or just shop around once we're there, but if any of you have any ideas, i'd be forever grateful!
I'm soooo excited!!!

Coral Gables has some nice shopping, and the NM down there has some Chloe I believe. Are you going to WDW in Florida? We are going in May. Can't wait! Have a great time, and congrats!

There's a store in Bal Harbor called Oxygen (or some variation, it might be spelled differently) that sells Paddys. No idea what their stock is now but I'll see if I can get more info.

Thank you Daisy! That's definitely helpful!
I DO feel lucky! :love:

And, yes, we're going to Disney! We went there for our honeymoon, acted like kids, wore mouse ears, the whole 9 yards! haha. We want to re-create the fun!

The Paddy is definitely the icing on the cake! :biggrin:

Also try Intermix...I believe there are two locations: Miami Beach and Bal Harbour. I know someone on another forum who works there and they carry Paddys.

Oh, Awesome! Thank you so much! I'm gonna have to write all of these places down! (No laptops allowed on vacay! ....i think... lol)

Also, we are staying at... well, i can't remember the name! But it's in Disney, right by Epcot. It's a tropical themed hotel with a "lake/pool", a little beach, an outside market and everything. It looks really pretty and really cool. :0)

jennifleur said:
Oh, Awesome! Thank you so much! I'm gonna have to write all of these places down! (No laptops allowed on vacay! ....i think... lol)

Also, we are staying at... well, i can't remember the name! But it's in Disney, right by Epcot. It's a tropical themed hotel with a "lake/pool", a little beach, an outside market and everything. It looks really pretty and really cool. :0)

You will LOVE IT! The bus transportation is amazing...close-to-gate service at the parks. And if you buy stuff in the shops, you can ask them to ship it to your hotel/resort and pick it up when you get back for the evening. I recommend the 10 p.m. swims, too. Great way to unwind after all that walking! Take comfy shoes!!!:nuts:

Oh...and go to the Adventurer's Club in Downtown Disney if you get the chance (it's at Pleasure Island) one night. When we went it was hilarious. We are going to take our son (he's 17) this time.:biggrin: