YouTube

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I can't watch anything from there at home. Is it because of my internet connection? I just bought a brand new computer and still can't wait it. It will plays for a few second and then stop.

What should I do?

Thanks.

2. Try reloading? Some videos need you to reload the page. Or sometimes, some videos just don't work.

3. I have noticed this, too, when I tried to watch a few videos, but it always used to work just fine for me. Maybe they are having some technical problems?

4. It will play for a few seconds and then stopped for awhile and then play again for a few more. Maybe it has to do with my internet connection...mine is dial-up.

Do I need to have DSL to view it?

5. I use airport, and I have the same problem as you. Hope it works!

6. If you have dial up then it's probably that that's making it stop. Otherwise I'm not sure, sorry!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice