YouTube Beauty Guru drama

I did try to listen to the video but those 5 vertical eyebrow hairs sticking up from each brow were just...very distracting.

Also, I don't care who does it - JS, JC, whoever, don't hit on people who don't want to be hit on by you. Just because someone else also does it doesn't make it right.

If you realize you have a habit of hitting on people who don't want to be hit on by you or any other kind of repetitive relationship dysfunction, maybe get therapy...don't just keep on keeping on. Because, hey, it IS a form of self-destructive behavior. This should be true for EVERYONE.

But if i'm honest, I have issues with all these people and all these stories, and all their agendas. And let's not forget, JC clearly knew what he was doing when he put on tweets about his broken heart after each of those non-media guys left him - he knew his followers would figure out who did what and he let them do it. Same way Tati knew what she was doing when she posted that insta-story crying, she knew her followers would put things together. You don't get to be this famous without brains and the know-how to manipulate people.

Last edited:
I did try to listen to the video but those 5 vertical eyebrow hairs sticking up from each brow were just...very distracting.

Also, I don't care who does it - JS, JC, whoever, don't hit on people who don't want to be hit on by you. Just because someone else also does it doesn't make it right.

If you realize you have a habit of hitting on people who don't want to be hit on by you or any other kind of repetitive relationship dysfunction, maybe get therapy...don't just keep on keeping on. Because, hey, it IS a form of self-destructive behavior. This should be true for EVERYONE.

But if i'm honest, I have issues with all these people and all these stories, and all their agendas. And let's not forget, JC clearly knew what he was doing when he put on tweets about his broken heart after each of those non-media guys left him - he knew his followers would figure out who did what and he let them do it. Same way Tati knew what she was doing when she posted that insta-story crying, she knew her followers would put things together. You don't get to be this famous without brains and the know-how to manipulate people.

You should probably listen to his video before casting judgement. Otherwise...I mean you don't even know what he said. He has screen shots of those interactions with both Tati, JS, and the men he contacted and he did nothing wrong. My guess is jealousy was at play from Jeffree Star and Tati.

@FreeSpirit71

I did listen. I was just making a sarcastic comment pointing out that as a guru, his spider brows need work. You mustn't have read the comment.

My opinion on the entire thing is very much aligned with Pewdiepie's (and a certain beautyguru community on another site) and has been since the start of the drama and hasn't changed. All 3 of the main people involved shouldn't be trusted, they've all got agendas.

And if you think J* is jealous of JC, you've very much got blinders on. But I could tell that you had your bias. :smile: Again, TO BE CLEAR, I like none of them, none of them came out of this with intact reputations (to me).

Can't we celebrate gurus who actually learn from their dramas and actually act better after? Like Thomas Halbert who raised $17,000 for Planned Parenthood and ACLU?

Last edited:
@eunaddict Spare me your passive aggressive garbage.

When Tati's video first came out I, like many believed her, so no you're wrong - there's no bias here. And I put zero stock in Jeffree Star who is, at best, problematic.

The way you wrote sounded like you couldn't get through the video. Do I need to quote you? Ok then:

I did try to listen to the video

Anyhow..I base my opinions on facts and JC seems to have brought them.

Not interested in carrying on a conversation with you, you're just looking to pick a fight. Go do it with someone else.

@eunaddict Spare me your passive aggressive garbage.

Not interested in carrying on a conversation with you, you're just looking to pick a fight. Go do it with someone else.

:shocked:

Yeah, if you look at my history in this thread, I tried to stay out of it (deleting my opinions repeatedly) till your post. I have never started a "fight" (lol) on this forum in a decade+ and none of my initial response was passive aggressive. I was responding to the presumptive tone in your reply to me. You get what you put out, sweetie. But you are right in that it's not worth carrying on, especially when someone won't read your entire post OR when they arrive with a clearly biased view point. So, this will be my last post on the matter :smile:

Sarcasm exists. I watched the entire thing - how else would i know JC brought up J* hitting on straight men too as a justification(?!?!?), which I regret because that's 40 wasted minutes I'll never get back. :doh: And again, I stand by what I said about your suggestion of "jealousy" (again, shows your bias). Also, for the record, unlike you and your assumptions, I didn't "believe" Tati's video, I used to follow her, and I've seen her go after people, she has a habit of going after gurus who criticize her business ventures, and it doesn't take a genius to realize what her motive was in going after JC with the original video. My opinions on the situation is very much based on doing my own homework.

NOW, let me quote what I wrote in response to the video (YES, AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO), a response which you clearly never read because you ran into the sarcasm and then ignored everything else.

And as for "JC bringing the facts", eh....in every fight, there are 3 points of view, his, hers and the truth. I'm not sure anyone is telling the whole truth in this case, they're all spinning and selling some version of it. Again, exactly what I said in my 1st response.

But if i'm honest, I have issues with all these people and all these stories, and all their agendas. And let's not forget, JC clearly knew what he was doing when he put on tweets about his broken heart after each of those non-media guys left him - he knew his followers would figure out who did what and he let them do it. Same way Tati knew what she was doing when she posted that insta-story crying, she knew her followers would put things together.

Last edited:
Why would people take beauty advice from this person?
Not impressed with the technique or the end results..
Cliff notes: I came to realize that I am a moron. The end.

J* is for the outsider, the misfit that's who. IMO. He has a big sale on his website that other day, which was interesting.

Reactions: limom
OMG Tati is suing another youtuber Katie Joy, but Katie Joy was sent 4 cease and desist and plus James Charles tried to warn her and asked her stop covering the Tati and James Westbrook and Katie Joy would not stop. So Tati and James Westbrook filed a lawsuit on Katie Joy AKA WOACB ( Without a Crystal ball)