You're invited to my Paraty Party!!!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I haven't had a Chloe reveal for almost a year now (the Prune Heloise was my last one!). But I have to say, this bag was totally worth the wait!!

My "new" (to me!) gently used, Lg Paraty in Rock!!

Natural/Daylight Pics:

100_2154.jpg

100_2155.jpg

100_2158.jpg

Last edited:
Modeling shots (sorry -- the bottom of my mirror is kinda smudged!:shame:smile: (I posted more modeling shots in the "About the Paraty" thread)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• paraty 032.JPG
    paraty 032.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 204
  • paraty 040.JPG
    paraty 040.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
thank you so much qwerty234, juldoc, pilatesworks, mariabdc, scarcici, greenpixie - :heart::heart:

that is so sweet -- thank you gagaforgucci!! I really L:heart:VE this bag! More than I thought I would.

I can't get over how lightweight this bag is -- I was expecting it to be heavier, like most other Chloes, but this one is so much lighter!!

I've already loaded her up and she's ready for work!

(p.s. I posted a bunch more pics in the All About Paraty thread!;))

iluvmybags - your paraty is absolutely gorgeus! the colour is really beautiful! you look great with it! i love how you can use it as a messenger style.

thank you so much kbnkch & pekie!! :smile:

brigitte -- I was afraid that it would be too large, but it's really a good size. My fav handbag style is the Marc Jacobs stam, and I find the shape & size of the paraty to be very similar. It might be slightly wider, but because of the taper at the top, it doesn't look overly large (and I'm short too -- only 5'0" tall (short)!!)
:P