You're guys are such a BAD INFLUENCE

Danielle T

Sep 4, 2007
You're all so bad with all your buys and pictures that make me stick in my chair the whole morning surfing the coach website and browsing the forum :nuts:. OH My I should get back to work .. It's been two hours since I got to my office :roflmfao:

This is why I love my job. I work in a factory and I'm assigned a specific amount of work. Once I'm done, I'm done. I can't be super obvious that I'm not working, but for the most part I can lightly goof around every day because I'm really fast at my job.

And I agree, tPF is definately a bad influence.

This is why I love my job. I work in a factory and I'm assigned a specific amount of work. Once I'm done, I'm done. I can't be super obvious that I'm not working, but for the most part I can lightly goof around every day because I'm really fast at my job.

And I agree, tPF is definately a bad influence.

I just did a double take when I looked at your info.. I'm from Bothell! ;)

Oh and I have a hard time working when I get on this site... like right now :lol:

Yah, I think I spent somewhere around 2-3 hours on tPF today. I work for that large airplane manufacturing company that has a factory in Everett, Washington. You might have heard of them. I :heart: my job!