You're gonna thank me!!! ***PICS***

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
OK- so I've been waiting for Shining Monkey for over 10 days in the mail (yeah WTF?!) And I have been ITCHING TERRIBLY to use my beautiful Speedy Azur 30 and it's been sitting in my house with the plastic still on and I've been sooooo annoyed at not using this bag!!!!!!!!:cursing:

SO - THIS MORNING---- with a "carpe momento" attitude I grabbed this leather protector I bought from Famous Footwear a couple weeks ago for my white shoes.

I went outside----- tested the bottom............no color change! ok- continued to spray the sides.......STILL NO COLOR CHANGE!!! and then the ULTIMATE test---- sprayed the heat stamp leaf....... NO CHANGE AT ALL IN BRAND NEW VACHETTA....................and I guess the biggest worry I had out of all that was the tab attached to the bag itself----I've read about Apple Garde changing the leather color----- absoluetly no CHANGE!!! :sweatdrop:

I know some of you are anti-spray but I'm from an area where there is a lot of fog and drizzle and I'm not about to let this bag go to the dumps with endless waterstains!

So- here it is, pictures of my Azur Speedy 30 and the spray that is my new best friend. Oh and my bag with a sag before I sprayed it (I love it with a sag now..........it's the way it was meant to be right!) and one more just to see that there was no color difference.

I ended up spraying the bag 3 times over and it recommends waiting to use it for at least 2 hours.

It's so funny too, when I bought the spray from Famous Footwear the salesperson looked at my Manhattan and said "it can be used on ANY type of leather" and I raised an eyebrow- thought to myself- "but probably NOT on LV"

I was so wrong.

ludlow014.jpg

ludlow015.jpg

ludlow016.jpg

ludlow017.jpg

ludlow008.jpg

bag-1.jpg

So, you used the leather protector on the canvas part too? Sorry, I never used that stuff on my purses. But definitely considering it when I get myself an azur piece.

I just used it on all the vachetta- piping, handles, tabs. I wiped the canvas with a damp papertowel after.

This stuff dried instantly- didn't soak up anywhere and I think it's because the mist was medium fine and sprayed wide when it came out of the can (does that make sense?)

I :heart: it!