You're asked to be on a show so someone can reveal a secret.

i'd thank my lucky stars that i was even told it was for a revelation of a secret. that's a warning. so you even have the option to SAY NO! imagine if you were tricked... holy sh*t, imagine the utterly INTENSE mortification...

needless to say- DON'T DO IT. leave the entertaining maury episodes to be filmed at someone else's expense!

That was the Jenny Jones show. (It's so sad that I know that)

dude, i remember that...

and i remember when fights FIRST started on daytime talk. it was SCARY because it truly was out of the blue, unexpected, out of control. some dude knocked geraldo out, LOL... since then it's become par for course, planned even.

i remember when sally jesse, geraldo and joan rivers all had daytime talk shows, back to to back.

then there was also springer and remember RICHARD BEY!!!?!?! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

God, I ask myself this question every time I watch Jerry Springer. The worst part is, the "victim" always looks so surprised when they find out that their SO has been hooking up with their mother/father/grandma/pet gerbil.

Did they honestly think they were going on Jerry Springer to hear good news?

I would never, ever do that. I get uncomfortable when I see commercials for that 21 questions game show! I can't even watch people ruin their lives and the lives of their loved ones for money.

Of course, if it was a good secret surprise show like they do makeovers, or proposals, or something like that, I'd gladly participate.