You're an LV addict if....

any time you hear anything remotely related to the words "louis" or "vuitton"
you become very alert and start to eavesdrop. and then you find out they are talking about something totally different. lol
thats not a very good one, but it happens to me all of the time.

~You know you are an addict when you find yourself convincing your husband that you have had the bag for forever...and telling him he must have forgotten...

~When you find yourself waiting at the mailbox in an attempt to intercept the credit card bill.:nuts:

~ you have a final exam tomorrow, yet you've been on eluxury 20 times today and tPF for about 5 hrs throughout the day

~ you're walking on campus and daydreaming about a circle of damier azur speedy 30's dancing around in your head (...and your friend isn't surprised when you tell her this)

you're on vacation with your DH, and your SA calls you to inform you that your long waited item is ready for you to pickup, you ask your husband to cut vacation short to return home just so you can have your purse right away..and your husband DOESN'T think that's outrageous (yup that's what I did when I got a call for miroir lockit lol)

You are thinking about which bag to buy next as soon as you have paid for a bag in the boutique!

How about when your in the middle of the transaction and your already turning around looking at and considering other bags. :wtf: I used to be so guilty of that. Bad me. I'm happy to say that I'm am a recovering from aforementioned syndrome.

- You know exactely what is coming out 6 months before they are actually due to

- You tell you SA what is coming in the new collections, when & in what colours and they don't know about them

- Even though all bags are in their dustbags you know which one is which just by the outline

- You think $60 is expensive for something but a $600+ for a bag is a bargain!!

- When you catch a tiny glimpse of a possibly you practically give your self whiplash trying to see it.

- two days waiting for a bag to arrive feels like it was actually a month

- Every SA in the store knows your name even if they are not your regular SA

- When you call them you only need to give your first name and they know who it is

- Your SA know's your shoes size

...you think of your monthly salary in "lv dollars"
...your daughter knows the SAs in your local lv boutique by name
...your daughter asks "when will you use speedy again? she's my favorite!"
...your husband actually comments on his co workers' bags (and his co workers are surprised how he knows their bags' names)
...when you get withdrawal symptoms from tpf if you haven't logged on after 1 day