your worst christmas present of 2008 !?!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all - I just stopped in the forum because I was thinking of purchasing a Chloe, but I can't resist sharing one of my Christmas gifts. This year a friend of mine (who normally has excellent taste) gave me a vinyl red and grey football shaped handbag because she said she knew how much I loved bags.:nuts: I must say in her defense that the bag is meant to be worn during tailgating parties at our football team's games where I would never carry one of my nicer bags, but still .... In any case, it is going to make a lovely gift for my little niece this year. She is 10 and loves the Buckeyes.:P

2. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    Sure! Impossible to eat :roflmfao:!

3. Daisyrockyrosie...if my brother in law give me toilet paper, toothpaste, hand soap, spaghetti and rice... :cursing::yucky::smash:.

4. What a kind gift. Sounds like a future collectable to me. I think you should pack it very carefully in acid free tissue paper and keep it.

Which Chloe do you have in mind?

5. I'm not sure yet. The only one I don't want is the Paddington. I loved the look of it, but the lock was so heavy and I am swearing off heavier bags for now. It's between a Chloe and a Miu Miu at this point.

6. At the moment I haven´t received presents (next January 6th)...but this year, Christmas time is going bad :sad:...Two weeks ago my mother in law lost her home, totally burned and today she has had to put to sleep her dog (16 years hold...)
    Not a very sweet Christmas :sad:...

7. That is truly horrendous - your poor mother-in-law. Does she live near you? Can you be there to help her?

8. Racquel, so sorry to hear the bad news! I hope your mother-in-law had insurance? Wishing you good things for the New Year!

9. I am so sorry to hear that, Raquel.:sad: I, too, hope your mother in law has insurance. Even then it is very difficult to lose things you love and have fond memories of. My parents house, which was my childhood house, was totally burn down several years ago. Luckily no one was hurt but it was very sad.:crybaby:

10. Sending many prayers your way :hugs:

11. OMG Raquel, I am so sorry, hon.

I agree, the last month of this year has been THE WORST. I am SO ready for 2008 to be OVER and DONE.

12. that is terrible - poor woman - hope she has a brighter year ahead of her...

13. I am sorry to hear that, Raquel... 2009 has to be a better year!

14. It has been a crappy month!:faint:I pray 2009 is wonderful for all of us!;)

15. Nice to see another Ohio gal!! You must try a Paraty - you will love it! :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice