your worst christmas present of 2008 !?!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I didn't know that! Do you think if I go eat 12 now that it will still count?! I could use the luck with money! :roflmfao:

2. I think that if you buy the pies for half price in the post-Christmas sales then you should eat twice as many just to be sure that the luck is triggered successfully. It would be a shame to miss out.

3. Basically, stuff yourself with mince pies in order to be lucky next year.
    I should have had 12 mince pies last year...
    In Spain, we eat 12 grapes during the countdown to 12 o'clock on New Years Eve for the same reason... It is very stressful and prone to chocking... Most people stuff their mouths with grapes and look like hamsters exactly when the New Year starts... It is hilarious!

4. So that's what I'm doing wrong?! Hahah, I thought it was the purse shopping and it's just that I'm not eating enough mince pies! :roflmfao: Okay, I'll do it, bring on the baked raisins!

5. I love that you learn these things from TPF! Thanks for sharing these traditions, never heard that!:tup:

6. Grapes seems easier than mince pies, although I have never eaten mince pies. I will be flying when the year changes. I wonder which time zone I should use to pop 12 grapes in my mouth.:thinking:

7. Just keep putting them in at regular intervals throughout the flight?

8. I knew you would say that, Jenova.

9. I knew you would say that, Jenova.:rolleyes:

10. hilarious thread - except for some of those bad gifts :sad:

11. I received a "laptop pillow" for my legs..and my laptop... ??????????
    Oh, it also came with a matching laptop cover....

12. Modeling pics, chodessa?:roflmfao:

13. Is it a Chloe laptop pillow or one by some other top designer? Is it made of exquisite materials?

14. And all this time I've just been using a normal pillow :wtf::roflmfao:

Seriously though, hope the laptop cover is a nice design, that would come in handy at least.

15. Sadly... it is neither designer, nor of nice design..:Push::Push:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice