Your wish list

I'm thinking the same:graucho:
My excuse is my cousin (yet another) is getting married (in January!) and I have an dress/coat from another cousin's disaster last Christmas (married at Christmas-split up by easter) so as I won't be buying a dress and I really need a small clutch...

Oh, you won't be the only one with a Daria, Fuzzy! I'll join you in a few weeks time:graucho:

And yes, Klp, the Daria range is so much better looking IRL!! Haven't seen the small bays clutch IRL.. wonder how it feels compared to the regular?

I must add coral leopard bays clutch to my previous wish list, if I don't change my mind when seeing it in the store. But think I will prefer it in the clutch in stead of regular bays. Anyways, won't be able to see the regular leopard bays in the store here in Oslo, so hoping to see a pic of a celebrity or someone on here(!) with this, and the coral croc print bays. I'm celebrating my birthday in a few days.., and I hope to get some funding/money gifts towards this bag..!

Another Mabel Hobo - possibly RN or Oak depending on what they look like IRL. Same deal with the Medium Mitzy Hobo in RN. Didn't manage to get down to the flagship in Bond St today but it's high up on my 'to do' list, despite current lack of funds :whistle: :rolleyes::P

I'm thinking the same:graucho:
My excuse is my cousin (yet another) is getting married (in January!) and I have an dress/coat from another cousin's disaster last Christmas (married at Christmas-split up by easter) so as I won't be buying a dress and I really need a small clutch...

I think that's a brilliant reason for a new little clutch bag. :tup:

And yes, Klp, the Daria range is so much better looking IRL!! Haven't seen the small bays clutch IRL.. wonder how it feels compared to the regular?

Yes, I was quite surprised that the disc on the Daria range wasn't as blingy as I thought it would be.

The small Bays clutch is perfect - you can easily fit a small purse, some make-up, keys, etc, inside and it sits very comfortably both on the shoulder and in the hand. The regular Bays clutch is far too big to be carried in the hand, just my opinion. The small one really feels like a clutch bag ought to. Oh, and I really liked the feel of the wrinkled patent leather, very soft.

I dont really have a wish list but the ones on mine i was lucky enough to sorce and buy which were

Denim fabric baywater
Dillon messenger (thanks again jazzy )
and other which is coming real soon ;0)

Does anyone know when the online Christmas sale normally start?
The leather in Fuzzy's Daria tote still haunts me, especially as I really love the Daria satchel in mouse grey. Every time I look at the pics in Mulberry website, it keeps saying 'Buy me..buy me'. I can't afford to get it full price though. I'm hoping to get it from the Christmas sale.

Yes, I was quite surprised that the disc on the Daria range wasn't as blingy as I thought it would be.

The small Bays clutch is perfect - you can easily fit a small purse, some make-up, keys, etc, inside and it sits very comfortably both on the shoulder and in the hand. The regular Bays clutch is far too big to be carried in the hand, just my opinion. The small one really feels like a clutch bag ought to. Oh, and I really liked the feel of the wrinkled patent leather, very soft.[/QUOTE]

Do you think it will come in the leopard patent too...?? I agree, the size of the regular one is not ideal for a 'normal' clutch bag...

Well, after my foray to Westfield today, I HAVE to have the daria satchel. I love it in grey but think I love the fuscia colour even more! Does anybody know exactly what the colour of the dark pink is please?

I also tried on the small bays clutch, its absolutely lovely, so dinky and cute, and so much more a clutch size than the bayswater clutch. I really, really want one of these too now :biggrin:

Does anyone know when the online Christmas sale normally start?
The leather in Fuzzy's Daria tote still haunts me, especially as I really love the Daria satchel in mouse grey. Every time I look at the pics in Mulberry website, it keeps saying 'Buy me..buy me'. I can't afford to get it full price though. I'm hoping to get it from the Christmas sale.

I THINK it was around the 27th Dec last year. The shop sale started on 26th Dec in Scotland ... & Im sure the English store sales started the day after - the same day as the online sale. I could be talking utter twoddle though :lol: