Your uniforms

1. Are you always in jeans and a black tank? Are you always wearing polos? Do you wear sundresses constantly in the summer?

I'm a dresses girl. I'm almost always in a dress when the weather's warm enough!

2. jeans are the ultimate staple for me, im a guy and unless im goign to a formal event i will wear jeans with everything which is why i have 25 pairs

3. i only and ever wear black or white or black and white (no abslotutely no exceptions) and most of the time a intensely coloured bag as it gives the right amount of terror to the outfit. :lol: (even though i also have black and white bags of course ;) )

4. This summer I have started to wear only polos! I love them, I have them from light to dark colors! I am more of a skirt person, don't really like jeans, actually I don't own any!

5. been there done that lol last summer! it was fun but i found the hceaper ones would stiffen after wash and became uncomefortable, so stick to good quality like ralph lauren

6. Uniforms??? haha I stopped wearing my crested school blazer 5 years ago lol.

For me, summer is all about shorts/capri's/tee's and flipflops, regardless of what i'm doing or where i'm going.

7. slacks, blouse or polo shirt....

8. Jeans and Petit bateau tshirts. I have at least 10 of them (and growing, I seem to come home with a new one every day)

9. Jeans and flip-flops for me :biggrin:

10. Sundresses all year round!!! With either flip flops or sandals...sometimes shorts, and for one month out of the year I get to wear jeans and cute cami's with more sandals...and during that month hoodies and sweats occasionally! (its kind of fun for a month!) then straight back to my dresses! Love them!

11. Skirts and tanks ..with flip flops..My staple!

12. I love sundresses and skirts. In the summer, I practically wear them to work every single day! I do love polos, jeans and flip flops though. So far I've bought 3 polos in the past month, I'm on my way to having every color of the rainbow and then some!

13. I wear jeans and t-shirts during the fall and winter and alternate between jeans and my skirts for summer and spring. I always wear closed-toe shoes, open-toe shoes drive me nuts (though I don't mind the "peek-a-boo" ones where they're partially open).

14. I'm with Perja- Bateau shirts and COH or Seven Jeans. And ballet flats. FYI- Petit Bateau is about 5 times cheaper in France- if you go on vacation, bring an extra suitcase:smile:

15. sundresses all summer!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice