black Bayswater
oak Bayswater or Ledbury
black Phoebe

I think my wish list is:
black bayswater
black ledbury
antony - choc or possibly black
maybe an east west?
one day something in a colour that is not black or choc or oak!

Yes, has anyone found anything from their wish list? I have to say I can't wait for the sales :shame:

I tend to stay in the LV or Hermès lounges (lounges sounds more fun than forums) generally, but lately I have been thinking more and more about Mulberry. My main gal "N" here in France has a couple of Mulberry accessories (she says they are big in Sweden, her home).

So after some careful perusal of the Mulberry website, I think I would love to have a Pebble Maxi Mabel (if I can pull it off), or a Chocolate Heathcliffe.

There used to be a Mulberry bag for men, sorta like a reporter, only with two separate front zip pockets, side by side, and a zip top. I saw it on New Bond Street in February, but it's no longer on the M website.

Anyway, all your stuff is beautiful! And maybe soon I will have a piece of the beauty too :heart::heart:

Mines changed again (well I DID say it changes daily) - because I've now got my Oak Effie. I think I need some colour but I don't know what - I'm going to have to try some different styles on I think.

My current collection is:-

Chocolate Antony
Chocolate Roxanne
Chocolate Double Zip Wallet/Purse
Oak Phoebe
Oak Bayswater
Oak Effie

My current wishlist (although it changes daily!) is:-

Oak or Chocolate Alana Purse
Small Red Lobster Keyring (if I can find one)
Black or Pebble Ledbury
Chocolate Small Mabel
Oak Seth

Well - yet again its changed. Thanks to Goldfinch you can add Black Brooke and Chocolate Belle to that wish list too!!!!!! (I've decided on Black Brooke because I feel that I need something Black in my Mulberry collection).

Remove the Mabel!

I missed my fave bag on my wishlist AND it just keeps growing:-

Oak Emmy/Alana Purse (can't remember what its called - the big one)
Oak Roxanne
Black, Pebble or Olive Ledbury
Vanilla or Lemon Brooke (wish I'd had got one when I saw one at Bicester a while ago)
Black or Chocolate Belle
Oak Seth
Small Red Lobster Keyring

I'm hoping (planning!) to get maybe the Brooke or Belle soon - if anybody sees one at outlet can you let me know please?

Ali - I have to go to Bicester tomorrow to exchange some shirts I bought for my brother for his birthday - let me know what/if you want me to check out/anything for you. I'm more than happy if you want my mobby number if you want to text me whilst I'm in there.

^^^^^^^^^ Ali,when I looked the other day,they had both sizes of lobster in red on the Mulberry website,2 days ago I think?? Have a check and see,that unfortunately is the only bit of your wishlist I can help you with,in a tiny way!! Sorry!!!!