your tpf moment? :)

aschmeing

Jan 31, 2008
It is funny how i just realized that I have been logging on TPF on a very specific time of the day...always...may be very new compared to all of you here but I have managed to make a special tpf time...

it is right after dinner as soon as my husband and I head back to our bedroom. Before TPF we would watch TV right away...but now its TPF for me and SONY PSP for him (thank god). If it were not for the PSP he would probably make it official that there is no going back from the Chanel addiction.... the 1st time i told him about this forum he was actually amazed...then a little bit bothered...then worried...heheheheh... but he sure knows that I am taking my time thinking of my next purchase.... I have set limits for me (yeah right, keep telling yourself that)...

its going to be soon...

muwahahahaha.... <------ crazy girl? hehhee

So, what about you guys? when is your tpf moment? everyday? before work? after work?

*currently typing while sitting on the sofa and my husband lying in his stomach infront of me on the bed talking to himself while playing some war game of some sort on his psp.... if he only knew.... heheheheh....

Pretty much anytime I have my laptop open. lol. I go on occasionally on my iPhone, but I prefer to just go online on my laptop so I can view everything in full size lol! When my brother first found out about TPF he was in shock. He could not believe there could actually be a forum dedicated to designer things LOL. He thought there must only be 20 members. When I told him there were over 100,000 members, he was shocked! But he has some weird hobbies of his own, so he shouldn't judge. :nogood:

My friends don't really have the same interest in designer things that I do, mainly because they don't have the money to buy Chanel bags (I don't mean to say that in a snobby way at all). Because of that, they don't even know I post on TPF. I like to keep this part of my life secret from my friends lol. They'd probably make fun of me.

Pretty much anytime I have my laptop open. lol. I go on occasionally on my iPhone, but I prefer to just go online on my laptop so I can view everything in full size lol! When my brother first found out about TPF he was in shock. He could not believe there could actually be a forum dedicated to designer things LOL. He thought there must only be 20 members. When I told him there were over 100,000 members, he was shocked! But he has some weird hobbies of his own, so he shouldn't judge. :nogood:

My friends don't really have the same interest in designer things that I do, mainly because they don't have the money to buy Chanel bags (I don't mean to say that in a snobby way at all). Because of that, they don't even know I post on TPF. I like to keep this part of my life secret from my friends lol. They'd probably make fun of me.

I have one friend who actually was the one who told me about tpf. She is the best shopper... she has all these tips and stuff that make a lot of sense.. i think i am more of the impulsive one (used to). now I am taking my time and weighing things before I buy. my friend lurks around the Balenciaga forum and she said she "discovered" this new designer...forgot the name... will ask her again...

anyway, when i was ready to get my 1st chanel bag (had purchased shoes already before bag) hubby and i went to thailand. Was set on getting jumbo caviar coz im too sacred to scartch the lambskin..but when i felt the lambskin leather it is TDF... but now I also want a caviar (in black also). thats in the last part of my list...for now...hehehehe....

tpf helped me a lot in my 1st purchase and in getting and learning about so much about purchasing chanel etc... and i think guys do not understand it most of the time...but the same way i guess we dont understand their hobbies... hehehe

My tpf moment? - morning....noon....and night. And yes, my DH is worried about the amount of time I'm spending on this forum!!! LOL. I make a conscious effort now not to log on too much esp when the kids are in bed and he is watching TV....

All the time for me too at the mo!
It's a very happy way of procrastinating from work :shame:.

But I have to work to pay for my addiction. Vicious circle :P

If I don't have to get up early, I have a little time to log on in the morning. But mostly I do my surfing at night. My mac is just turned on the minute I arrive in my bedroom until I sleep at night. I just come back once in a while to check for interesting updates. ;)

The minute I come home from work, I plug my laptop down and log on TPF. I was so crazy about TPF at one time, its my homepage and my DH told me that I was getting overboard with the forum... hee hee.... I am still crazy about it now, after 10 hours of work today on my computer, I am still typing away now!!!

My tpf moment? - morning....noon....and night. And yes, my DH is worried about the amount of time I'm spending on this forum!!! LOL. I make a conscious effort now not to log on too much esp when the kids are in bed and he is watching TV....

You took the words out of my mouth!! I check in the morning before the kids wake up, and then the odd time here and there during the day, and lately I have tried to modify the evening visit to before DH gets home so i don't ignore him! :rolleyes: It's fun, and there is always something new on the Purse Forum, what can I say??

....as often as i check my text messages:shame:? i know it's bad, but w/no IRL friends share my handbag passion, here is where i turn to hehe. BF hogs the computer in office too for his online gaming, so we are pretty even on computer usage ^^

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12pm

And then I start all over again! LMAO!

Me too!!
it's summer break and I'm stuck at home a lot. not being to drive yet really sucks because i can't really go anywhere a lot. >.<

Once school starts in 2 WEEKS :wtf: I will be on after 2 pm. but i have sports and clubs too, so maybe not right after school ends :smile:)

I never use my iphone to browse, it's too much of a hassle. :P

My main tPF moment is in the morning while I'm eating breakfast and everyone is still sleeping. I use this time to check my mails, check tpf and send any emails that I hadn't finished the night before :smile:

I check sporadically throughout the day, whenever I have a couple minutes of free time, and then I come back at night before bed usually :smile: