Your tpf influential purchases, big or small

Jinsun

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
What influential purchases have you made after joining tpf, big or small?

I only have a few, I can control my temptations :smile:

LV-Damier Speedy
LV-Soufflot in ivoire
LV-Monogram Speedy in dune
Dior-Diorshow mascara
Smashbox-Photofinish primer
Stella McCartney-Stella
Guerlain-Pearl Meteorites
Roberto Coin-Medium inside out diamond hoops
Chanel-Med Classic Flap

Good question. So far I can think of:

A few Balenciaga Bags:angel:

That darn GHD!! I saw ichelle's curls and had to have it.

And the more I lurk in the Chanel forum the more I'm leaning towards a few new bags...

EDIT: Just remembered Chanel's Noir Ceramic.

So many!! Several skin care products that helpful members have recommended. Hermes was something I'd vaguely heard of before joining tPF and now I own a Bolide! I am more interested in Chanel since joining and have a couple bags.

Jinsun, you look beautiful in the photo in your signature!

1. urban decay primer potion (best purchase EVER!)
2. SEDU straightener
3. Epilator (can't remember which brand)
4. Sheisdo pureness line
5. Dior show Mascara
6. Laura mercier foundation
7. (coming soon) philosphy skin care line

and more to come probably but right now i'm watching my spending!

i actually had to quit reading the bag forums b/c this became a problem :smile: but the ones i remember most were:

black MC wapity
designer jeans (i love sevens!)
a nintendo wii!! arm candy lover made me want one with the thread she started in the health forum a year ago....and i finally got one last week! :yahoo:
a couple of barbie dolls (co inspiration credit goes to my mom AND twinkle.tink)
a trip to the coach outlet and a brand new hobo on my vacation
chewy vuitton and ipawd toys for my doggie (those didn't last very long though....no more stuffed toys)
i discovered etsy thanks to passerby and castocreations. i :heart: etsy.

things that went on my wishlist because of tPF:
a stainless steel watch with diamond markers (inspired by some of the rolexes....i wish!)
a GHD flat iron. i'm trying to convince myself it's not that great and i don't need a $300 flat iron. amanda is not helping.

So many!! Several skin care products that helpful members have recommended. Hermes was something I'd vaguely heard of before joining tPF and now I own a Bolide! I am more interested in Chanel since joining and have a couple bags.

Jinsun, you look beautiful in the photo in your signature!

Thanks mom =).

One day I'll get a birkin or a kelly. ONE DAY.....just wait and see.

Basically all my chanel and balenciaga bags. I bought Prada and LV before joining, but never did I know about all the new and seasonal bags coming out months in advance like I do now. lol It gets you in a lot of trouble, but I just love tPF!

Dsc03527.png

^Wallet on Chain.

Dsc03790.png

^Black Patent Jumbo

Both are items that were never available at my local Chanel boutique, so there's no way I would have known about them if not for TPF!!!

My first LV! Now I am an LV addict!
My first piece of Tiffany jewelry. Want more of that too!
OPI nail laquer. I was sick of buying cheapo stuff that would chip one hour after application, and a lot of members seemed to like the OPI brand. I've bought four bottles so far. Love them.
A Hello Kitty cell phone charm from Strapya World. Some members bought cute stuff from Strapya World, and I couldn't resist trying them out for myself.

^Oh GREAT. Thanks for that. Now I just bought $78 worth of stuff from Strapya-world LOL. The have the cutest stuff ever! Surprisingly I find it cheap considering it's coming from Japan.