Your Top 3 Very Prive Styles

absolutanne

Looking for: B30 Croc in Vert .....
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
I own 6 pairs of CL's but none of them I realized are VP's! I want to target 3 pairs of VP's in 2011 but would like to ask the CL ladies what are YOUR top 3?? Please keep in mind the following criteria:

*Versatile wearability (work friendly, day to night styles)
*Non exotics

My current CL's are:

Nude patent Yoyo
Nude patent Caracolo Plateau
Taupe leather MiniBout Zeps / Open Clics
Red patent Minimi strappy sandals
Gold espadrilles
Black patent Decolettes 100mm

Thank you!

Last edited:
Black patent, then I would say the Nude Patent (MUST HAVE), and a colorful one such as a suede or patent pair, like a purple or pink. That would be my opinion :biggrin: Let us know which ones you get and post the pics when you receive them. I cant wait to see :smile::smile:

Last edited:
Hmm... Non-exotics... :thinking:

Well, I think that the nude patent is a must have, perhaps a black with a coloured tip, and a fun colour... Maybe a pink patent.

Agreed with the other ladies - black and nude patent are musts, and I would also go with a suede in a nice color to soften up your collection since you seem to have lots of patent leathers. Good luck - let us know what you decide!

i concur that a nude VP is a must.. but you have nude patent shoes already so my top 3 considering your current collection are:

1. black with burgundy tip
2. suede coloured VP
3. studded VP

this is fun!! can't wait to see what you get!

i concur that a nude VP is a must.. but you have nude patent shoes already so my top 3 considering your current collection are:

1. black with burgundy tip
2. suede coloured VP
3. studded VP

this is fun!! can't wait to see what you get!

My kind of girl. I was going to post the same as phiphi. For the black my vote goes to patent. For the suede a nice purple or fuschia would be awesome. And for the studded black or beige. You can't go wrong with either and if you're going to be picking VPs, you have to have a studded pair =)

Black burgundy tip
Nude
&
Framboise
or.... or ...... studs .... grafitti .....:P

vp.jpg

Danielle, I love that picture!

How conservative is your job, anne? I forgot about the studded VP's, but I know you said you needed a pair you could wear to work. I ADORE the studded VP's!!