your top 3 jeans brands

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello,

Can you please tell me your top 3 jeans brands? I'm looking for a well made jeans that is also comfortable. TIA.

2. AG

Paige

No other third brand as of yet. Style comfort and especially quality is critical.

3. rag & bone
    j brand
    sfam (basically only the slim illusion)

4. 7 for all Mankind
    Hudson
    Fidelity

5. J Brand & Paige. Only two for me

6. AG, vintage Levi's and Chimala.

7. AG - fab fit, cool styles, back pockets make your butt look awesome, velvety soft stretch denim

Citizens - specifically the Avedons. Comfy, classic & so soft

Blank NYC - specifically BF jeans/relaxed jeans. Super fab price for modern styles, great fit, soft denim

8. Rag and bone - listened to fashion week interviews 2 years who - everyone wears R&B. There's a reason.

Current/Elliot

Joe's Jeans

It really comes down to how they for and look on. Everyone had their favorite but it only matters how you like the jeans. My DH like AG and COH - they don't work for me. And we both really like Lucky Jeans believe it or not. Money is not the issue - it's how the booty looks ;)

9. Mother
    J Brand
    Paige

I was a J Brand fan for a long time, but Mother is quickly changing my loyalties.

10. AG/goldsign
    J brand

Don't have a 3rd but this thread might find me a 3rd!

11. Rag & Bone
    Frame
    Current/Elliott

But I need to look into brands that offer cropped styles or 28" inseams, so I don't need to hem my jeans.

12. JBrand
    CoH
    7FAM

13. JBrand
    Earnest Sewn
    Paige

14. Hudson, J Brand and Paige!

15. AG

J Brand

Joe's Jeans