Your Toki Frenzies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please share with us your Toki Frenzies!!!

I got this over the weekend along with my 35th anniversary magazine. Ciao Ciao! It is a little too big to hang on my phone so I am hang it on my Adios Star BV for now...

Attached Files:

2. Cute! I bought Bastardino, Sandy, Super Boy, the Chili Pepper, and the Rainbow from a friend who bought a case. I can't wait to get them in the mail. :biggrin:

3. ohhhh... lucky you... i don't want keep buying and buying until i get what i really want... arhh... not good for wallet...

4. How big is it? Do u have a pic with it on ur cellphone?

5. Congrats d1000 and gabes mommy, I love your ciao frenzie, it looks super nice. Now I am very tempted to get some for me too. Not good for the wallet at all, but very good for my eyes :P

May I know how much is one frenzie and can I chose the character I want to buy? I saw the frenzies on sale at the online tokidoki shop but it seems that I cannot chose as the items are "blind boxes"? :huh:

6. pic attached

Attached Files:

7. they are sold as blind boxes. i got mine for $5. didn't know it was a ciao ciao

8. sheesh the shipping on toki's site is a killer for tiny items like these!

where else can we buy them?

9. Thanks for the reply! I really think the Ciao Ciao is really cute! I want to get one too

10. how adorable!

11. They are also available on Ebay, the seller actually let you choose! I am going to put in my order :graucho:

Thanks nyshopaholic for the info and the links. :smile:

12. Ohhh... i can choose? yeah.. i am ordering too... :yahoo:

13. Oh so cute

14. I just got my first frenzie today and it was Super Boy!!!!! woot! Hoping for a Sandy, Bastardino in my next ones....

does anyone know if one character is more difficult to get than the others? or are the chances all the same for all of them?