Your Toki Frenzies

d1000

Sep 15, 2007
Please share with us your Toki Frenzies!!!

I got this over the weekend along with my 35th anniversary magazine. Ciao Ciao! It is a little too big to hang on my phone so I am hang it on my Adios Star BV for now...

Attachments

• IMG_4045.JPG
    IMG_4045.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 139
Please share with us your Toki Frenzies!!!

I got this over the weekend along with my 35th anniversary magazine. Ciao Ciao! It is a little too big to hang on my phone so I am hang it on my Adios Star BV for now...

Congrats d1000 and gabes mommy, I love your ciao frenzie, it looks super nice. Now I am very tempted to get some for me too. Not good for the wallet at all, but very good for my eyes :P

May I know how much is one frenzie and can I chose the character I want to buy? I saw the frenzies on sale at the online tokidoki shop but it seems that I cannot chose as the items are "blind boxes"? :huh:

Congrats d1000 and gabes mommy, I love your ciao frenzie, it looks super nice. Now I am very tempted to get some for me too. Not good for the wallet at all, but very good for my eyes :P

May I know how much is one frenzie and can I chose the character I want to buy? I saw the frenzies on sale at the online tokidoki shop but it seems that I cannot chose as the items are "blind boxes"? :huh:

they are sold as blind boxes. i got mine for $5. didn't know it was a ciao ciao

I just got my first frenzie today and it was Super Boy!!!!! woot! Hoping for a Sandy, Bastardino in my next ones....

does anyone know if one character is more difficult to get than the others? or are the chances all the same for all of them?