Your Thoughts?

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
Am contemplating this Adrienne Vittadini bag. http://www.securerba.com/AV_IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=2155&pcount=&Product_Id=206628

Any and all comments would be appreciated. Anyone have any experience with the quality of these bags? I'm not even sure exactly why this bag appeals to me. I am also considering the python satchel. It's so hard to make a decision when you can't see or touch the bag!

I am just really wanting a new bag...but don't want to spend a lot of money right now.

Thank you!

It's a very handsome bag! - If you live anywhere near a Marshalls, a Loehmann's or a TJ Maxx and you want to see what else might be available in your price range, these stores often have Vittadini and other great deals on authentic bags.

Fight the urge and save your money, I'm afraid you'll have buyers remorse on this one. Speaking from experience, that brand isn't bad but, it's one of those "you get what you pay for" kind of thing.

I actually really like that bag (and I very rarely like anything with skin on it). the AV purses that I've seen in TJ Maxx have been kind of 'whatever', but I saw some in a boutique the other night that looked and felt really nice and was surprised to see the AV label.
I have a wallet of this brand, I bought it because it was adorable (giant leather button) and I didn't care that it was cheap since the leather was soft and looked great. I've only had it a month so I can't vouch for it's quality yet, but I really love it.

Ahhh..I'm thinking - especially since I haven't seen the bag IRL - that it might be a good idea to pass on this one and put the money towards one I REALLY want. You know..the kind that really make your heart go pitter-patter. I think the problem is I am really in the mood for a new bag, but don't have a lot of money to spend right now and the ones that I REALLY like are up there in price....we're talking Chanel prices. :sad: I also bought and returned a Betsey Johnson this week. I think I was more attracted to the great deal (marked way down) than the bag. :blink: The selection of bags around here is very limited and I just haven't run across anything I'm dying to have (other than the aforementioned Chanel!), so...I guess maybe it's just not the right time for me to get something new. And who knows? Maybe if I hold out...the AV will turn up at Marshall's marked down even more. I once bought the cutest Braccialini "graffiti" bag there for $22.00! :nuts: