Your thoughts please...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ladies.. anyone seen Graphite crocodile IRL?? How can u describe it? I've never seen one but i would love to have a crocodile kelly and the only one i found is a graphite kelly with gold hardware..

My personal preference was.. black croc with palladium, fuschia with palladium, brown with palladium...

Any feedback is appreciated :smile:

2. It is an amazing color!! It is a dark dark grey but definitely not black. I have placed an SO for this in a Kelly 32cm as well, (PH). The light stitching makes this color really stand out. I would suggest asking your SA if there is an accessory available for you to look at.

3. pinkish, I feel that exotics like croc can take a lot more colour. But I think too that croc in graphite is absolutely lovely.

4. I like graphite crocwith palladium HW!!
    My hands-down fave is Miel, though! YUM!

5. Thank you ladies.. This is the thing.. i prefer palladium over gold in many combination.. especially with black, grey or brown.. since this bag come with gold hardware i'm a bit hesitant!!

6. I saw a croc wallet in graphite with PH and it was breathtaking. I loved that it wasn't exactly black, or brown or grey. Just this indefinable color that screamed CHIC! I compared it to a blue roi croc with PH and hands down the graphite was the chicer of the two, to my eyes.

Having said that I also love Miel croc and would LOVE to have both!

7. Sorry Pinkish_love, graphite is not one of my fave colors...saw it in the Bearn wallet and it didn't grab me one bit :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice