Your thoughts please

BagaBoom

Sep 30, 2005
What are your thoughts of the following fur bags - they are not real shearling but are distressed leather lined with fur

Attachments

• Mvc-004f.jpg
    Mvc-004f.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Mvc-005f.jpg
    Mvc-005f.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 61
BagaBoom said:
What are your thoughts of the following fur bags - they are not real shearling but are distressed leather lined with fur

i like the handle...i'm not one for shearling period, and this shearling is not the best faux that i've seen. the rest of the material looks kinda...shiny. i'm more for softer looking leather. so, overall...nay

Okay I know what Fendi you are talking about. I saw it on ELuxury.com. Well I knew the leather was true cow but the shearling LOOKS fake. That's why I asked the price.

Replica/Fake = Copying the original, from the designer logo (i.e.: Fendi = Fendi...which is illegal)

Inspired = Copying the style of the bag, sans the copied designer's logo on the bag itself. (Looks like/reminds me of...kind of thing)

Ok! I meant you personal view on it, but I kind of got my answer with the “illegal” thing:idea:

You have to excuse me, but sometimes it is hard to form good sentences in a foreign language :wacko:

Like this XOXO which is inspired by Celine...

XOXO
985-95917-d.jpg

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/4119540/c/158.html
$29.95

Celine
NMV3191_mh.jpg

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod16560450
$495

Sorry of going on and on about that…LOL hehe
I think inspired (such as XOXO inspired by Celine) is a OK. Replicas are a no-no for me.

If a person just likes the design (but can't afford it now...) then they should go for inspired designs.

Actually I've tried this bag on. And it wasn't everything I expected it to be. I was expecting it to be small, but it was a little bit too small.

Personally I LOVE clutches. I'm a clutch junkie. I usually bring clutches from elegant to casual parties.