Your thoughts on speedy azur !

Xenia_

Sep 27, 2011
Hey everyone!;)
So i'd really like to hear your opinions regarding this speedy Azur 35!
Do you love it or hate it?
Does it look too old and worn out due to the darker patina?
Would you care to buy ?
Your honest opinion PLS!
TIA!:smile:

Attachments

• IMG00083-20120122-1733.jpg
    IMG00083-20120122-1733.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 662
  • IMG00084-20120122-1733.jpg
    IMG00084-20120122-1733.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 692
I don't mind the patina on the handles. If the canvas is clean and it is priced well, go for it. The handles were meant to patina and I think it looks beautiful. There are products you can buy to clean the handles. You also won't have to worry about virgin vachetta!

If the price is right, I would buy. The handles are meant to patina and can always be replaced if they get too dark. A pre loved bag with patina is so much less worry! Check that the canvas and interior are clean, I would also ask for pictures of the piping.

i love azur with a patina...but this looks a bit dark or dirty...might just be the lighting. I would suggest getting it for the right price, then try cleaning with baby wipes or something and see how that does. if its still too dirty/dark then just have them replaced assuming the bag is priced right.

the handles on my azur are even darker than that. it was my first lv and i used it allll the time so its seen alot of wear and tear. that being said, i do still use it. so if the price is right then go for it!

Handles look a tad dirty. I just bought a second hand azur speedy 25 a couple days ago..however the handles haven't even started to patina. Gonna try my best to keep it that way, wearing gloves, cleaning handles regularly and trying to keep the bag on m y forearm, rather than carry it by the handles.

I think the lighting could be making this look worse than it is. I like Azur with patina. Looks fine to me, but maybe you could ask for photos taken in natural sunlight, to give you a better indication of just how dark the top of the handles are?

It looks like the previous owner carried that bag consistently for awhile. I think with new vachetta if you spray protectant on it and rotate it with other bags the patina will never get that dark. I'd rather have a new or newer bag with lighter patina that I could prevent from getting that dark. Replacing the handles will cost too much.