Your thoughts on Palermo PM & Trouville

Is the Palermo PM as slouchy as the Neverfull MM? I just don't want to buy something that I might regret and have to sell off again later for being too slouchy.

And is the space inside the Trouville comparable to the Speedy 30? (the Speedy is my current daily bag and it has enough space for me to carry my essentials)

Thanks everyone!!!:heart:

I own both, and I would say it is more comparable to the speedy 25.

Is the Palermo PM as slouchy as the Neverfull MM? I just don't want to buy something that I might regret and have to sell off again later for being too slouchy.

Have the palermo pm. Don't think it is as slouchy as the neverfull. It is somewhat semi-structured in the sense that it has a harder bottom than the neverfull and with the zipper, this somewhat holds both top sides together. Though peace 43 has both and she feels it is slouchy. Furthermore, the palermo has 3 pockets aside from the cel pockets (2 on one side, the bigger one plus cel pocket on the other side). This eliminates the need for a purse organizer. I found the bag better IRL than in pics. Good luck!

Oh no, does the palermo pm really start sagging? I looks like the bottom is structured enough that it can't even start sagging... I guess I need to go and see the bag IRL before I make my mind...

I don't have either bag but I think the Palermo PM is a better choice because it's more roomy than the trouville... I've also heard the handles on the trouville are a little shorter than the speedy making it less comfortable to carry on the crook of your arm than the speedy. I also love the shoulder strap on the palermo so you can carry it 2 different ways.. Good luck deciding!!

I agree with you. I had the problem with the handles. I couldn't even open zipper with one hand.

Palermo PM is the best choice.

Omg This Is The Funnyest Thing . It Was Between These2 For Me At Christmas.bec I Dnt Think I Could Get My 1700.00 Greit ..but Idid . So Id Choose Palmero Honestly .4 Me The Trouville It To Teensy.and As The One Before Me Stated Uts Very Versitile.

I have both ! The trouville is beautiful and I like carrying it in the summer or when I'm not carrying too much (I agree that it is hard to get in and out of). The Palermo is great for day to day, shopping or traveling! Two totally different bags! Hard decision. Good Luck!