What should my next buy(a) be?

• Classic Juste un Clou

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Small Juste un Clou and Small love

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters

Sesphyr

Jun 21, 2020
So I’m bouncing back and fourth between buying the classic Juste un Clou or buying the small Juster un Clou and a small love.

Some background info, I’ve been coveting the classic Juste Un Clou for years now, but I’m afraid of buying one as the I’ve read horror stories regarding the new locking mechanism coming undone and people losing their Juste Un Clou. This is mainly why I’ve been leaning more towards the small just un clou as it’s a bangle and this lowers the risk of loss.

What are your thoughts? If you have the classic Juste Un Clou with the new locking mechanism what has been your experience with your piece? Likewise, if you have a small Juste Un Clou or small love what are your thoughts on your pieces?

Thank you all kindly :smile:

Reactions: Chivis
I’m a fan of the regular JUC and bought one in May. Because mine is insured I don’t worry too much but I don’t have any suspicions it will come loose.
would you consider insuring to buy the one you are leaning towards?

How often are you planning to wear it? Do you plan to take off all the time? JUC if you are just accessorizing... the combo of small love and small juc if for daily wear 24/77 ;) Reg Juc is heftier, so I think the combo would be comfier and you can stack or wear on separate arms... so more versatile. Just my two cents.

The poll is almost a tie. I haven't thought of either buying the regular JUC or small love + small JUC. They seem to be good options. I have a YG LOVE and wondering what to add. I wonder which is more classic?