What should my next buy(a) be?

• Classic Juste un Clou

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Small Juste un Clou and Small love

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters

Sesphyr

Jun 21, 2020
So I’m bouncing back and fourth between buying the classic Juste un Clou or buying the small Juster un Clou and a small love.

Some background info, I’ve been coveting the classic Juste Un Clou for years now, but I’m afraid of buying one as the I’ve read horror stories regarding the new locking mechanism coming undone and people losing their Juste Un Clou. This is mainly why I’ve been leaning more towards the small just un clou as it’s a bangle and this lowers the risk of loss.

What are your thoughts? If you have the classic Juste Un Clou with the new locking mechanism what has been your experience with your piece? Likewise, if you have a small Juste Un Clou or small love what are your thoughts on your pieces?

Thank you all kindly :smile:

Reactions: Chivis

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
This is purely for appearance because I’m not familiar with problems with the locking mechanism, but I prefer the look and substantial feel of the classic clou.

girliegirl

O.G.
Jun 6, 2006
Cold Cold Canada
I’m a fan of the regular JUC and bought one in May. Because mine is insured I don’t worry too much but I don’t have any suspicions it will come loose.
would you consider insuring to buy the one you are leaning towards?

Sesphyr

Jun 21, 2020
I’m a fan of the regular JUC and bought one in May. Because mine is insured I don’t worry too much but I don’t have any suspicions it will come loose.
would you consider insuring to buy the one you are leaning towards?
If I’m spending that much money, I would 100%, what policy would you recommend?

Reactions: girliegirl

Sesphyr

Jun 21, 2020
I insure through Jewelers Mutual. I’ve never had to make a claim but read stories of those who have with no issue.
Thanks! For insurance purposes how did you have your Cartier pieces appraised? Or was the receipt enough paperwork for Jewelers Mutual?

twinzluvagrl

IG @sincerelyophelia NYC Fashion & Beauty Blogger
O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
NYC
How often are you planning to wear it? Do you plan to take off all the time? JUC if you are just accessorizing... the combo of small love and small juc if for daily wear 24/77 ;) Reg Juc is heftier, so I think the combo would be comfier and you can stack or wear on separate arms... so more versatile. Just my two cents.

lilpikachu

BTS <3
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I have both the classic Love and JUC so I would say get the classic JUC.

It’s such a beauty!

The mini Love and JUC are adorable together though!

Reactions: Sesphyr

awlang

Jan 10, 2012
I just got a YG JUC with diamonds a few weeks ago. I wear it with two 4 diamond Loves. I take it off daily and haven’t had an issue with the locking mechanism yet. I LOVE it!!!

Reactions: Sesphyr

missisa07

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
I have a JUC with diamonds. I actually feel that it's more secure than the Love. I actually have a really, really difficult time undoing the JUC so I pretty much leave it on 24/7.

Reactions: Grande Latte

lilpikachu

BTS <3
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I got my JUC in August 2014 so the locking mechanism is the old one.

I cannot undo the JUC by myself - my partner has to help me.

shasha_83

O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
The poll is almost a tie. I haven't thought of either buying the regular JUC or small love + small JUC. They seem to be good options. I have a YG LOVE and wondering what to add. I wonder which is more classic?