Your thoughts on Lanvin flats? Are they worth it?

cocovalliere

cocovalliere
Jun 30, 2008
I am interested in buying a pair of the basic black flats. I am looking for a simple pair of comfortable flats, and these seem to be the perfect match. They are a little pricy, so I wanted to know your thoughts on them. Are they worth the price tag?

I love them. I stand on my feet for at least 8 hours a day and kids step on my feet all day long. They make my feet as comfy as they possibly could be despite the abuse. In fact, a child threw up on my patent pair last week and they wiped clean.

It's all relative. If you are on a budget then no, there are lots of other more reasonably priced flats that are good and comfortable. If money is not really and object then they are worth it if you make sure to spend the additional $ to get them zip soled or some other way to protect the soles. They are very comfortable but the soles are notorious for wearing quickly.

I'm in the minority here, but they don't work for me very well. They're too flat and really don't have any support. I can't wear them for any extended period of time. I had 5 pairs and I'm down to 2, and I may sell the remaining 2 pairs as well.

I love mine and find them to be about as comfy as Tory Burch. I do think they have to be zip soled because otherwise they'll last a very short amount of time.

Let us know how they work out! I'm late to the party, but I'd like to add that I love love love my Lanvin flats! I have had a couple pairs since last summer. I haven't had them re-soled yet but I probably will in a couple months. The soles do tend to wear out if you wear them a lot.