Your thoughts on Cammie Crossbody ?

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
Hello,

I'm thinking of getting the Cammie Crossbody for light errands and hands-free shopping. I'll be putting a cellphone, small wallet, keys, gloss in it.

Do you think this bag would be too small?

I'd appreciate your opinion on color too. I'm thinking orange (I don't have any orange bags and it would make my neutral-colored wardrobe pop) or black (more versatile but I do have a number of black bags already:thinking:). Thoughts???

TIA!

Are you considering the small Cammie crossbody (which is $495) or the large Cammie crossbody (which is $595)?

I think the small Cammie is slightly small for fitting everyday items, but it would definitely fit a key pouch, keys and cell phone. The large Cammie crossbody is a slightly better size IMO (you could fit sunglasses as well as all the other stuff you're going to carry) and is only $100 more.

As for color, I love the orange and black, although I don't think the large Cammie comes in orange. Whichever color you go with, I think you'll be happy--they're great bags!

I like the way the cammie looks in pics, but have no idea what it's like in real life.. wish I could see a modeling pic! This style is so intriguing!

With no dept. store that carries MJ near me to try them on, I ended up ordering both the small in Orange and Large in black with the Bloomies F&F sale. I'll see which one fits my needs and return the one that doesn't work. I'll post some modeling pics here of both when I get it.

I can't wait for them to arrive!

UPS came this afternoon with the small orange and large black Cammie :yahoo: The next couple of posts will show some comparison pics, what I was able to put in it & modeling pics.

The small is small, I haven't decided yet if I would keep this one. I just :heart: that orange color. I wish the large came in orange. One thing for certain, I'm not getting this in black - the color just underwhelmed me. For the small, I couldn't get my ZC in it so I would need to use a small wallet for it - only for light errands as it can only carry the bare essentials.

Attachments

• P1160611.JPG
    P1160611.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 446
  • P1160605.JPG
    P1160605.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 396
  • P1160642.JPG
    P1160642.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 385
  • P1160655.JPG
    P1160655.JPG