Your Thoughts: Bal Compagnon v. Money??

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are your thoughts: Balenciaga Compagnon versus Balenciaga Money? Pros/Cons?

2. I don't own a Money but I just got my first Compagnon this week and I love it. I haven't owned anything Balenciaga before. It holds so many cards (I have discount and points cards mainly) and yet it is really light and not very thick. It also has like 3 slip in pockets and 1 zip pocket in it. So it will hold a lot of receipts, money, etc. I am absolutely loving it and I am sure I will buy another one sometime.

I guess it depends on what you want to carry with you in your wallet.

3. I have a compagnon wallet. I love that it is big with lots of slots for my cards and three compartments for receipts, great for keeping everything organized.the zip-around gives it a great look (looks like a clutch).

4. I love them both, I also cannot decide which one I like more

5. I prefer the Money. I seem to be going into my wallet constantly and I find the snap opening quicker to deal with than the zipper.

6. GO FOR THE MONEY :tup:
    I carry so much stuff, I thought I would need the companion, but I got a GSH Money instead. I am amazed by how much it holds! I can fit all of my cards, money change receipts in it and there is always room to spare. It opens and closes so easily, I think the zip on the companion would annoy me.

7. I don't own either, but I prefer the zip around on wallets in general, so I would choose the compagnon.

8. I love the money wallet. I love wallets in general and have a few, but since I got the money wallet it's all I've really used: it's so easy and trim = perfect! I would recommend getting it in a dark color though.

9. I have had both the Money and Compagnon and prefer the Compagnon. They both a ton but I find the Com works best for me. Plus I love the fact that they are big enough to hold my cell and gloss zipped inside and I can thread a vintage chain through it and carry it a small shoulder bag/clutch every once in a while to switch it up.

10. I have a Compagnon and LOVE it. It is so open and easy to use and every slot is accessible. It is pretty big and would even make a nice clutch if need be. I have dove now and maldives on the way - so pretty! I don't like how the Money is more like a file system and everything sort of bunches together. When I open my wallet I prefer it to be all spread out and visible. I rarely zip the whole thing shut though.

11. I have both. I don't think i could pick a favorite.

12. I think the Compagnon is great because of the zipper but I prefer the Money - it is easier to get into and I think it has a cuter shape than the Compagnon. I second getting one in a dark color :yes:

13. the Money. For all the reasons that everyone else has said. It is just so easy, it forces you to be organized, while very easy to get in to.

14. I vote Compagnon! I had to make this decision a while ago when I decided to get a Bal wallet, and I LOVE the Jaune Compagnon that I ended up getting. I like the Compagnon because it spreads out flat instead of opening to a pocket type thing. It holds a lot, and I have used it as a clutch (with a car key, gloss, and cell zipped inside) and it was great!

It is pretty big for a wallet, but also will fit inside a First very comfortably with room to spare. It is amazing!

15. Thanks for all the input. I can't wait till I get my hands on one! :smile: