Your thoughts about Chloe wedge sneakers

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

This is the third time I bought this style. I have returned the first two pairs b/c they are a bit hard to get in and out.

But this time when I saw them on sale at Yoox at around $200, I bought them again!

What are your thoughts? Anyone has a pair?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408726064.380403.jpg

2. I like these sneakers they are super cute and look comfortable. I just ordered a pair and im now anxiously awaiting there arrival. However my style/color are a bit different.

But now im concerned being as though you say they are hard to get in and out of. Do they run small? Are they comfortable?

I have a pair of chloe wedge boots and I know they ran small so I ordered my sneakers a size up as well.....hope they fit.

3. they look amazing
    however i am a little concerned for you since you have returned it twice before
    lets hope that three is a charm
    enjoy

4. i just popped in to see if you decided to keep it, but it seemed i posted the latest post.
    if you are still on the fence do post action pictures so we can chip in

5. These are the only wedge sneakers I've seen that I LOVE!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice