Your thought on Chanel Iphone case

miraclebeibei

Jul 10, 2009
Hi all, I am going to get the new iphone 5 today because I accidentally dropped my iphone 4 yesterday. So I definitely need a phone case for my new phone in case I drop my phone again. :shame:

Anyways I saw the chanel iphone case in the store and it looks lovely. But since it's slip case, I'm just wondering if anyone who has it find it hard to access? Does it protect the phone really well? What's your thought on that? Is it worth of getting or am I better off getting a regular phone case?

Thank you!:P

Hi! I personally prefer to spend money on bigger accessories (esp bags and fine leather pieces!). In my opinion a phone case is a phone case almost wherever you look. Also, at the rate phones are evolving nowadays, I feel like an expensive cell case will lose value and maybe even relevance (??) in the future. So I would rather just get a plain Jane regular cell case and save the money towards something else. Besides, the cheaper brands do offer some pretty cute designs!! Just my opinions of course, but I hope this is helpful!

i personally dont like the sleeve case, its really annoying to me when i keep having to pull it out

on the other hand, i LOVE the "flip" phone case chanel has for the iphone, it has little slits on the top when you open it to put your credit cards! perfect to put in a clutch! so i see it as two items as one, totally worth the money. downside is that i dont (THINK) it fits the iphone 5, i haven't had the chance to try put it in there yet =(

Hi! I personally prefer to spend money on bigger accessories (esp bags and fine leather pieces!). In my opinion a phone case is a phone case almost wherever you look. Also, at the rate phones are evolving nowadays, I feel like an expensive cell case will lose value and maybe even relevance (??) in the future. So I would rather just get a plain Jane regular cell case and save the money towards something else. Besides, the cheaper brands do offer some pretty cute designs!! Just my opinions of course, but I hope this is helpful!

I agree!

Agreed! Every iteration of the iPhone has had slightly different measurements, so unlike a wallet or cosmetics case, the phone case has a very short shelf life. Personally, I'd get a case that will just do the job of protecting the phone, and save my $$ for other things.

Hi all, I am going to get the new iphone 5 today because I accidentally dropped my iphone 4 yesterday. So I definitely need a phone case for my new phone in case I drop my phone again. :shame:

Anyways I saw the chanel iphone case in the store and it looks lovely. But since it's slip case, I'm just wondering if anyone who has it find it hard to access? Does it protect the phone really well? What's your thought on that? Is it worth of getting or am I better off getting a regular phone case?

Thank you!:P

Hi! What did the case look like? How much is it, and what store did you see it? Thanks so much :smile:

Last edited:

^ I agree., that is the reason why I didn't get it! ;(

I was considering one, but then I realize I change my cellphone every 6 months or so. Sometimes, maybe a year. I'm very rough on my mobile that's why I have to change it that often. (One time I have a Nokia that last so long it bear with me for over a year and a half. I was so sad when it died.) I don't want to be left with an expensive cases after cases because the phone the fit it already gone. So, I think it's best for me to stick with cheapies silicone case I find cute.

I don't like it because it looks like you're a logo-maniac and just want to flash a Chanel iPhone case, versus a fashionable person. I'd spend the money on a wallet or put it toward a bag.. that's far more fashionable.

For an iPhone, it's an utilitarian item that everyone has... so an everyday cover is fine. No need to dress it up... looks kind of silly in my opinion.

However, if you are a logo-maniac... go for it. But better... if you are logo-maniac and want logo recognition, get a LV iPhone case. That is the brand for logo-maniacs and more people will probably recognize it... and isn't that the point of flashing a luxury iPhone case?

Me... I would skip it altogether... it's a bit too much in your face "look at me, I have a Chanel iPhone case". My honest opinion.