Your summer uniform?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you have a standard go-to type outfit in summertime?

2. Hehe yes, floral dresses and flat open toe sandals. How about you?

3. Birkis, boyfriend jeans , tees and shirts

4. I have a few:

- Work: pencil skirt, t shirt tucked in with heels/sandals, skinny cropped pants/jeans, sleeveless blouse, heels
    - Home: maxi dress w/denim jacket or a romper

5. For dress straight or wide linen pants, tank or tee, bight evie, H or LV shawl.

Casual denim skirt or shorts, cotton tank, denim or other shirt as jacket.

Raincoat in the car.

Almost always thong sandals and big straw hat.

Can't wait for summer this year, it's been a very long winter.

6. Work:

Cotton 'T', or cotton/silk floral shirt, straight/pencil skirt and cardigan, lowish wedge sandals

Jersey (opaque) on-the-knee plain dresses with H-belt (sometimes scarf as belt) sometimes loafers, even clogs

I like dressing in different things away from work so no particular uniform

7. I have a few, but I do deviate from them sometimes!

- t shirt dress, paired with heeled sandals or oxfords

- casual top/t shirt with skinny jeans or (my new fav) faux leather leggings that look like pants. Paired with oxfords or high heels, depending on how dressy I want to look.

- denim shorts and a slightly dressier top or blouse (think peplums, cuter tanks etc) so I don't look too casual with flats or heeled sandals.

For dressier occasions like a party or date night, I like short flirty dresses (sleeveless is a must) with heels.

8. For work: silk blouse and pencil skirt with kitten heels Or a summer knit dress.

For play: silk short dresses, denim cutoffs and comfy T's.

9. crisp white cotton shirt w/black pants (linen or cotton)
    sleeveless linen dress w/sandals

10. Ruched tank dress, sandals, colorful purse :biggrin:

11. #11 Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    2 basic work outfits:
    - sleeveless blouse, cardigan/light blazer, skirt/skinny capris
    - sleeveless sheath, cardigan/light blazer
    always have a scarf within reach.

Hmm...my winter work outfits are also the same except for colour and fabric weight of cardigan/blazer.

No open toes shoes at work.

12. Colorful maxi dresses, flat sandals, shrugs or denim jacket. Always colorful bags :sunshine:

13. Cotton or linen shirtdress or fit and flare sundress.
    Silk shirt/blouse with jeans or skinny pants.
    Ballet flats or wedges.
    Cardigan or blazer for chilliness.

14. Mostly flowy silk skirts or pencil skirts, silk light tops (nothing clingy, it gets humid where I live), and a nice cotton blazer for the cooler temps in the office.

15. :huh:What an amazing thread! It makes me wish I actually lived somewhere with a proper summer. Where do you ladies live? My summer uniform is basically the winter clothes sans coat:pout:. Maybe in lighter colours. London is SO cold at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice