Your suggestions for gunmetal bags... for a wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since I change bags often I strive for neutrals that will go with any bag. I'd probably get a gorgeous black wallet then use black wristlets/skinnies to go with. Right now for summer I'm using a metallic gold wallet & other gold accessories in my lighter colored bags.

2. I was thinking black too.

3. I'm going to go out on a limb with a color option. I have the Mia gunmetal maggie, and I use my berry penelope wallet here is the pic. It appears to go with all of my bags, but you have to like the color :biggrin:

[​IMG]

4. The berry makes a nice contrast, maybe my pink poppy? I have the purple Kristin, but it was meh next to it.

5. I'm sure it would look nice! I love a pop of color with a handbag, escpecially if its not a bag with a color (black, brown, grey, tan, camel). It also makes it easy to find a wallet that is bright and fun in your bag.:P Take a pic and let us see.

6. I have a gunmetal Julia wristlet that I use with most of my gunmetal bags.

[​IMG]

7. ^^^ OOOOH Nice wristlet match!! Love it!

8. I second the love for that gunmetal Julia with the gunmetal textured Brooke!

9. Ok now i have to find one at a reasonable price. Anyone know if these are at the outlets?