Your suggestions for a good size crossbody light weigh bag

daisyorange

Jun 5, 2015
Hello All,

I am hunting for a good size crossbody bag that will hold my essentials but still be light weight. (Iphone 6 plus, keys, glasses with case, travel size hand lotion, compact, pen ,tiny pocket size notebook/sticky pad, skinny wallet, lip balm)

I actually found a perfect size bag hidden in my own closet. I don't know what its called but it looks just like the below listing except that it did not come with a long strap option. I can always attach a strap from one of my other bags but my problem is 2 fold.
1) It is particularly not light because of all the heavy hardware coach made years ago.
2) Although brand new, I must have bought it at least 6 or 7 years ago and I am not excited about carrying a handbag that is not trendy + I am not a fan of the signature bags from coach.

I need something really nice to carry on a daily basis. Rhyder cross body came pretty close but it is just not big enough to fit my stuff. I therefore wanted to reach out to you guys to see if you have any suggestions from the latest collections or 'not so old'. Something with front pocket would make is perfect but i can live without too.
Will appreciate your inputs please. Thank you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-CONVE...244323?hash=item41a4e37523:g:aGMAAOSwk5FUrIFP

Chelsea is a very pretty bag and seems to have all the qualities you're looking for.
Comes in some great colors too!

Attachments

• 37018_liblk_a0.jpeg
    37018_liblk_a0.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 658