Your star sign - and your mulberry collection

:lol::lolots:

Good one Bevw56.....have got my eye on something very traditional.....but will have to hide it from DH who has played along with the last 4 purchases in a month but is not amused now! :nogood::rolleyes:

Wow poppy, some research!!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, maybe you can incorporate this in to your list & see if I follow trend; I'm a leo & my bags are listed below. I love all my messengers, & I think roxy a4 will become a firm favourite. I don't like heavy bags, & I love the choc colour best tho I did turn more to oak this summer than ever before!

Hi blueberryuk!

You pretty much follow the leo trend for traditional bags in traditional colours.....altho Leos are very flamboyant they love tradition and quality!

Hi poppy, I never thought I was particularly leo like as I'm quite reserved, but & do like tradition & quality & I like colour - I could never dress in only black for instance!

Lots of us are not that much like our sun signs because a horoscope (or a birth chart) is made up of 11 or 12 planetary placements...so you could have a leo sun sign but lots of cancer and virgo in your chart which would tone down the leo personality....But it is hard to find a leo who does not like tradition of some sort and def who does not go in for quality!