Your signature look, every day...

I wash my face with Cetaphil in the mornings, and either apply lotion w/ spf 15 or sunscreen with spf 30 depending on the season and how dry my face is. Other than that, I just use lip balm all day. Easy peasy!

daily routine involves brushing my teeth, washing my face with nivea visage beauty face scrub, then apply nivea rich nourishing lotion.
ocassionaly when i do wear make up, i only wear mascara and eyeliner and just occassionaly apply lip gloss or vasline and no foundation a like to let my skin breath.

My signature look:

Straightened hair. It's long, raven black, and thick and straightening it is the only thing that doesn't take an hour to do.

Make-up is fairly minimal for my day job. Just clean face with blush. Eyes are always done with mascara, black liner on the upper and lower inner rims, and then a sweep of a light golden brown shadow on the lids. And lips are usually the first lip gloss that I can find in my purse.

I definitely look the same almost every day!:smile: Except for going out on the weekends, when I might put some darker eye makeup or liquid liner on. Otherwise, I always wear foundation and one of two Nars blushes, and do a grey or taupe smokey eye with black kohl eyeliner and Dior mascara, and a dark blond pencil on my eyebrows. My eyes are blue and I have barely-there eyebrows, so I feel like my eyes disappear without makeup on. For work, I normally just wear Lip Smackers on my lips, and save lip gloss for going out. I'm always drinking coffee or water and sitting in my office not trying to impress anyone, so lipstick or lip gloss isn't really necessary to me during the work week. I do feel naked without foundation to even out my skin tone and eye makeup though. I have a graduated bob haircut and have to dry and straighten my hair every day, or my haircut doesn't make sense. I love my "signature look", but then again I don't have much of a choice with the haircut I have and my disappearing features!

I feel like I look the same way everyday!

*Paula's Choice SPF 15 moisturizer
*MAC Primer
*It's either Max Factor Pan stik or a mixture of the two new OOO/CG for foundation
*"Browsing" eyebrow kit by Benefit
*Max Factor/Rimmel/Defencils mascara
*Tarte cheek stains
*MAC lip gloss-- but, I'm LOVING "Too Faced" lip glosses, too.

Signature look is probably - long dark hair and lashes lashes lashes:

Daily makeup:

I do the contacts/hygiene routine...

-Oil of Olay SPF moisturizer
-Foundation (haven't found a favorite one - usually use a medium coverage drug store brand to even out skin tone, but I like my freckles to show through
-a dusting of Bronzer on my cheeks, forehead, nose, chin, neck, and chest
-Pinky or Peach blush (MAC) on my upper cheek bones
-A little Mary Kay loose powder on my T-zone, then I try to blend in my cheeks
-Eyes: I do them different every day - I choose different colors, liner, no liner, high lighters, etc - loooove to experiment with my eyes! MAC 99% of the time
-Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara lashes lashes for days!
-MAC lipglass or MAC prolongwear... I have a few pinky neutral colors I use... I'm working on experimenting with more colors, I'm just so EYES that I don't want to overdo it.

This daily routine only takes me 10 minutes or so... I even keep some mascara and gloss in my desk if I don't have time to finish my makeup at home.

I wear NO make up, almost every day! LOL (Then what am I doing at the Beauty Bar, right?)

All kidding aside, I must have an issue with wearing make-up at work---I just do not do it. I feel like things get so hectic for me during the week that I can't be bothered.

That said, come weekends...woohoo! My signature make-up look is soft and dewey.

Enhance: Must be even-toned without too much coverage. Using LM concealer and tinted moisturizer right now, though I have used BE minerals in the past.

Glow: Recently stocked up on Nars Orgasm and Albatross, love wearing them together and blending.

Shade: If I'm up to it, I'll work in some contours with bronzer or a deep-colored eye shadow.

Accentuate: Eyes will get eyeliner, normally in a SOFT black. Eyes shadows are normally in the warm, spicey/rosey family; same goes for lips.

:cutesy:

haha...I feel like I have the longest morning beauty routine EVER. Since I am a teacher and have been out of school, my cleansing, treatment, moisturizing routine has actually increased and I spend more time on my makeup. I personally LOVE the whole process of putting on makeup, so I do it, even if I don't have any plans outside of the house.
Lately, this has been the routine though that makes my "signature look":

Cleanse with Lancome's Secret de Vie cleanser before using Genefique, High Res Collaser Eye Serum, Estee Lauder Hydra-something eye gel-cream.
Lancome's Photogenic Lumessance foundation with Sephora airbrush foundation brush
Beauticontrol's Extra Help concealer or Lancome's Effacernes (If I look particularly bluish around the eye area, I use Lancome's Macquicomplet Brightener)
Dual-Finish Powder to set foundation
Mary Kay's Eyeshadow primer
My "school eye" was fairly simple, typically just Lancome's Pink Zinc and Wear it Well shadows with Le Crayon Kohl in Black Coffee or Lezard shadow as a liner. Lately, for summer, I have been doing a golden, bronzey eye: Lancome's Honeymoon, Bikini Golden, and Copper Rush with EL's Butter as a highlighting shade with no liner---however since receiving the Too Face Natural Eye palette, I'll use Erotica as a liner. Lately, I've also just been using Vapour and Satin Taupe---it will probably become my "school eye" for this fall.
I use Lancome's Natural Blonde eyebrow pencil, Cils Booster, and a variety of different mascaras (all black) depending on how I feel. Lately, I've been using Hypnose Drama on my top lashes and regular Hypnose on my bottom.
Cheeks: Miel Glace or Rose Fresque
Lips: I've been doing fairly nude lips this summer: Lancome's natural mauve liner, with Nude Lustre lipstick, and Estee Lauder's High Gloss in Rose, or Lancome's Rose Fishnets Juicy Tube, or Nars gloss in Belize
I'll highlight using some Glo powder from Wet and Wild, Smashbox, or Signature Club A's Nefertiti bronzer
SOMETIMES, I contour with EL's matte bronzer, but it is rare
I have short hair that I wash at night to save time in the morning, but I'll straighten any wild pieces in the morning.

i was expecting pictures of everyones sig. look!

my sig look day is:
wash face with clinique facial soap
use olay lotion (im looking for a new facial lotion)
MAC eyepaint in untitled as a base, mostly i wear is alone
thick black eyeliner on top, and line the bottoms alot (i have so many i just grab and apply)
black thick mascara-two-faced lash injection
and some gloss!

- wash face with pro-active (the only thing that doesn't make me break out)
- Oil of Olay spf 30 moisturizer (needs to change this though...it doesn't work for my skin anymore :sad: It makes me wayyy too oily)
-Peter Roth primer
-Chanel black eyeliner (thick line since I have typical almond shape deep set asian eyes)
-light dusting of mineral powder (forgot the brand sorry :/)
-Chanel glossimer lip gloss ( i have a lot..so it depends on my mood..but they're all shades of light pink)

This takes me about 10-15 mins a day..and I do this everyday of the week. Only exception is if i'm going to go out at night..and then I'll make my eyes even darker and add blush.

Signature look that I wear to school every single day (unless I have late start and have more time) includes
~moisturizer+spf+primer
~light application of mineral foundation or a tinted moisturizer, sometimes i use liquid or cream
~eye primer, light neutral color all over lid, med. color in crease, darkest shade on outer corner, eyeliner or smudged eyeshadow for upper lashline, sometimes waterline is lined, then curl lashes with waterproof mascara then another mascara of my choice. i have a big collection.
~lip gloss and a lipstick or lip balm

It seems like a lot but it looks natural but I feel more put together and awake after :smile: