Your signature look, every day...

very little foundation across my nose to fix any yucky pores. Little blush.....brown eyeliner and taupish eyeshadow - any reddish lipgloss. My hair is brown and shoulder length and I straighten it everyday with a straightening iron. I can be ready in 30 min but usually spend an hour a day.

Mine is really light coat of tinted mostizerand concealer , a bright shimmery blush in pink , bronze or peach , my eyes if I am going to work or shopping etc have a light wash of high lighter at the brow a shimmery medium color on the inner lid and dark in the crease and I always pile on the mascara i wear glasses so I hight light my eyes , my lips are normally the same colors I wear on my cheeks just normally shear
If I am just going out to the store or something really quick i wear lighter colors over my lid and the rest is the same
and 24-7 my nails are painted so that would be a signature look too
my hair is always down and curly and parted over my right eye

I have a pretty simple look: tinted moisturizer (foundation and concealer if needed), brown eyeliner and mascara, bronzer in the summer/blush during the rest of the year, lipgloss (usually a nude or some sort of pink). My hair is straight and shoulder length, but usually ends up in a ponytail by the end of the day.

Chanel beaute Initiale moisturizer/spf
Smashbox photofinish primer
MAC/ or Chanel or MUFE foundation
YSL faux cilis
MAC blush in nuance
MUFE eyeliner only on lower lids
Sometimes eyeshadow woodwinked, amber lights, or something nude
NARS orgasm.

I don't really have a signature look per say, In the morning after brushing my teeth and cleansing my face, I use some spf 45, foundation MUFE HD, concealer under the eyes, then I use MAC chestnut pencil to line my lips then I use either MAC chai or madcap lipglass.I guess that would be my daytime look. At night, I go more dramatic with the eyes(smokey eye looks) peach blush,nude lips or a shimmery gold eyeshadow,mascara and red lips depends on my mood..

my signature look:

in the wintertime, my skin is pale, but as soon as spring starts then I go all out with bronzer and self-tanner.

So bronze face (right now, because its summer.)
then a smokey eye, sometimes i wing out the eyeliner sometimes not. (Any black eyeshadow right now im using Tarte but that'll prob change soon, sometimes there's sparkle in it.) A white highlighter underneath my eyebrow. Liquid black eyeliner, and false eyelashes usually. And yea I know, everyone who knows me knows I'm not a natural 'less is more' girl when it comes to makeup.
For my lips I usually use one of these, I alternate: Nars lipgloss in Turkish Delight which is a pretty pink, Nars lipgloss in Striptease, Nars lipstick in Belle De Jour, OR this creamy baby pink-ish lipstick by YSL, but not a lot at all.
My hair is naturally curly but right now it is straight. As soon as Spring kicks in with the heat (for spring/summer), I kind of always wear my hair straight 24/7. Flat irons and good hair masks are my best friends all of the time. and during all of the seasons, my hair is always pretty long.

= D

everyones signature looks sound so pretty!

My signature look:

Face
-Nivea face wash
-Nivea moisturizer
-Nivea concealer
-Clinique Pore Minimizer
-YSL Touche Eclat
-Guerlain Aqua Foundation
-Guerlain Aqua compact powder
-Chanel Joues Contrastes blush
(I have pretty bad skin with red spots on my cheeks and an oily T-zone with large pores.)

Eyes
-Guerlain Le Deux mascara (the best!)
-YSL liquid liner (soft)
-Lancôme brow pencil
+ sometimes MAC or Dior eyeshadow (any colour!) on top of a neutral MAC Paint Pot base

Lips
-YSL/Dior/Guerlain lip gloss in a neutral or pink-ish colour

Nails
-Chanel/Dior/Estée Lauder polish in soft pink/clear (fingers) or 'Louboutin red' (toes)

Perfume
-J'Adore by Dior

Last edited:
My signature look is:
MAC Studio Sculpt on my eyes (better than the select cover up)
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot on my eyelids and brow bone
MAC Ricepaper E/S on my lids
MAC Twinks on the corner of my lids and brow bone
MAC Goldmine to blend with the Twinks on my brow bone
MAC Technokohl Eyeliner in Black
Maybeline Mascara in Black
Multi-Color Bronzer from Target
Shisedo Lip Gloss in Champagne

My Daytime Signature look
I ALWAYS cleanse, moisturize, eye creme... Always, even if I dont have the time..

for Makeup
Laura Mercier illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
A light dusting of La Mer translucent powder
Guerlain Bronzer
Chanel Apricot Shadow (its a peach pink beige color, very natural)
Curl lashed with my shu curler
Shu basic mascara
Anastasia brow duo powder just to fill in the ends alittle
Laura Mercier Blushing apple blush OR Bobbi peony shimmer brick for blush

And no matter what I do day or night time look I ALWAYS brush a little guerlain meteorites beige chic on top of my finnished face..

In the mornings I'll wash my face with warm water, apply Olay SPF 30 moisturiser, MAC Fluidline Blacktrack as eyeliner and I'm done! Sometimes I'll wear Lancome's Hypnose mascara if I'm feeling especially happy lol.

I won't explain my routine but the rest that is responsible for my signature look:

hair: deep brown perfekt fringe bob or styled for the grungy out-of-bed look

Face: YSL touche eclat I
a tine bit of mac's model powder ( stylistics ldt edition) but on the nose only
sephoras brow kid for my brows
mac's brulé eyeshadow and a little bit of highlighter under my brows
and in the inner corner of my eye
mac'c bordeauxline liner or black fluidline
lashcurler + Lancome extreme mascara
mac's trace of gold and spring sheen powder blush

this is my spring signature look for day, when it's really hot I don't use so many products. and what't more important: I never ever put kohl on my waterline, though it underlines the catlike shape of my eyes it makes them look really small!

-Sunscreen

-Powdered in eyebrows, I like to make them really bold and dark brown

- Spidery, Liza style mascara.. lashed sort of stuck together. lol

And.. usually nothing else. lol.. I don't have the time or am too lazy.

If i want more coverage I top off Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer over my regular moisturizer (Aveeno Ultra Calming)...but that's usually when I go out. During the work week I just wear Benefit You Flawless powder, and a little of their Dallas blush, and their lipstick in Good to Go.

If I didn't get enough sleep I dab a little Benefit Ooh La Lift to perk up the dark circles under my eyes :biggrin:

My signature look...

Hair:
Dark chocolate brown color, medium length with long sideswept bangs. I style it with hot rollers. It looks a lot like this:

Makeup:
It's all about looking as natural as possible! I feel strange if I wear a lot of makeup!

FACE:
Cetaphil Moisturizer
Clinique tinted moisturizer
MAC Select Coverup under eyes and anywhere where there's a little redness
Dusting with Clinique's powder on forehead, nose, and chin.
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin on apples of cheeks
Set makeup with Fix+ sprayed on a dual-hair brush

EYES:
Fix eyebrows with angle brush (using Anastasia brow powder in brunette)
Curl eyelashes
Prime eyes with TF Shadow Insurance
Alternate eyeshadow between MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot or All That Glitters eyeshadow... put on with my ring finger
Sometimes I apply mascara, sometimes I don't. But, if I do... it is Maybelline Collosal

LIPS
Carmex Lip Balm or Burts Bees Lip Balm