Your signature look, every day...

After brushing teeth, wash face. I put on my skincare, sunscreen and eye cream. Put steam rollers in my hair for added volume.

Make up: Bronze/charcoal shimmer eye shadow by la prairie.. somewhat of a smokey eye with lancome definicils mascara and kohl eyeliner by lancome as well. My cheeks with creme blush in peach glow by la prairie. With the smokey eye, nude lipliner with a shimmer peach or pink lipgloss.

When I go with no eye make up.. Plumish or brownish red lipstick and blush

Estee Lauder more than mascara-and-lipgloss.

If I'm going out at night then I'll add MAC shadows worn only as eyeliner (not as shadow)
Nars blush in orgasm .
My natural blonde hair is always worn down straight and long.
Oh, I do use lots of great perfumes and glitter lotions too.

I just slap sunblock spf 15 on my face. My outfit is edgy/casual- jeans with really nice t-shirt. I carry my balenciaga to complete my look

Party:
I usually have smoky eyes and natural looking lips. I wear my DVF dresses.

This is fun! I use BE all over color in warmth as foundation, then V Longo cheek tint in cupid's breath (fabulous glow), Chantecaille lipgloss in taffy and if I have time a little eyeshadow (Paula Dorf Tribal) on my lashline

I fill in my eyebrows. Then I apply mineral foundation all over, which I love because it's not cakey. I then line my upper and lower rim lash lines with black pencil eyeliner, and then use liquid liner on the top lash line extending it a bit. Then I put on a few coats of mascara. I use a little blush (MAC or NARS Orgasm) too.

For lips, it's usually gloss, which I don't apply in the morning but rather randomly throughout the day.

I put on a light foundation with loose powder on top, peach blush, eye liner and lip gloss. My hair is almost always pulled back in a chignon or a low-ponytail. I think it's the best look on me. I can never take eye shadow colors for some reason, without looking tacky.

My signature look is quite simple.

Nuetral pink lips with a touch of mascara. I have really long lashes so I don't like a lot of mascara or eye makeup because it makes me look like Daisy the skunk. That is the only makeup I wear.

I have long hair that I have no rhyme or reason to, just whatever I feel like that day. When I go out I put hot rollers in it to give it some curl and on special occasions I get it styled at a salon.

tinted moisturizer, a light pink blush (usually MAC's pinch o peach), udpp on lids, taupe eyeshadow on the lid with a dark grey in the crease (MAC satin taupe and print), and then vanilla to highlight, slightly winged out liquid liner on top, and pencil liner on bottom of eyes, then mascara:smile:

Wow an oldie.

I'm pretty basic. Just light coverage foundation, orgasm blush, eyeliner, mascara and pink gloss. Rarely do I take the time to sculpt my cheeks or do eyeshadow looks.

Since its summer, I have completely skipped the foundation.

I just do undereye concealer, peach blush, mascara (optional) and pink lipgloss. It really brightens my face

This is basically my everyday look. I try to keep things simple. When I go heavy on the liner, that's really a night time look. I went pretty heavy with the eyeliner on those pics. That was right after my date with the BF last night. I looked so good I had to take pics of me.

I wish I had my digital camera while we were out. I looked hot.:yes:

wow, your really beautiful

so you have eye shadow, liner and lipstick? I don't see any blush...

Wow this is an old thread, but a good one!

Idk about signature look, but these are the things usually I wear everyday:
* foundation, etc. to make my skin look polished
* LOTS of mascara and usually eyeliner too, but not like heavy dark liner
* e/s or MAC pigment, but I'm not into crazy colors & it has to have some sparkle. I don't like matte e/s!
* white, platinum or gold shimmer at the inner corner/ tear duct
* shimmery or dewy blush

I always start off with subtle lipstick or gloss, but it wears off and I'm not good about reapplying. Also, I was just realizing the other day that I love shimmer pretty much everywhere but the lips. I like the shiny but not sparkly formulas best for lippies. Idk why :shrugs:

i wake up and do all the good stuff. and will either go bare natural or apply...

-primer (all over my face)
-Murad's Acne Concealer
-would switch from MAC’s MSF in Medium Dark or EDM's foundation
-MAC’s MSF in Gold Deposit (have a little glow) or MAC’s Mineralize blush in Peasantry
-Almay’s black eyeliner
-MAC’s Zoomlash mascara
-MAC’s lip conditioner
-MAC’s Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed (everyday lipgloss, since I have two of them)sometimes I would switch up since I have a crap ton of lippies.

A touch of foundation to even out skin tone, and concealer where needed

Either brown or plum or muted black eyeliner on the top lid

Black mascara

Blush: either bronzer, plum blush, or peach blush

A clear lip gloss or red tinted lip balm

For night time and going out, I amp it up a whole lot and add eye shadow, liner on the lower lid, and a lot more highlighter, and a more shimmery lip gloss.