Your shopping experience with Céline

I usually frequent the main Celine store in Japan located in the Omotesando area of Tokyo.

Even if it's on a busy Saturday or Sunday afternoon in the streets of Harajuku/Omotesando/Aoyama with people packing the streets, the Celine store is usually quiet. As expected of Japanese customer service, all of the SAs are very helpful, professional, and very friendly. They are not pushy and you can take your time. If you can speak Japanese, it's a big plus because you can have interesting conversations with them.

Being a guy who goes into a women's clothing store, is a frequent visitor, AND is a foreigner (non-Japanese), I always attract extra attention and I'm always shown around the store by the same SA who has helped me with previous purchases.

I usually don't call them up because anything I want to see, it's usually there.

Hearing other people's stories about shopping in Europe and the USA, I'm glad I don't have to fight large crowds to get the rare models and colorways, deal with rude SAs, and compromise with something I half-wanted. But I'm not glad of the higher prices :sad:
I hope you don't mind another question, but I'm looking for the micro in smooth black. Is it readily available there as well as other stores like Isetan and Takashimaya in Shinjuku?

I usually frequent the main Celine store in Japan located in the Omotesando area of Tokyo.

Even if it's on a busy Saturday or Sunday afternoon in the streets of Harajuku/Omotesando/Aoyama with people packing the streets, the Celine store is usually quiet. As expected of Japanese customer service, all of the SAs are very helpful, professional, and very friendly. They are not pushy and you can take your time. If you can speak Japanese, it's a big plus because you can have interesting conversations with them.

Being a guy who goes into a women's clothing store, is a frequent visitor, AND is a foreigner (non-Japanese), I always attract extra attention and I'm always shown around the store by the same SA who has helped me with previous purchases.

I usually don't call them up because anything I want to see, it's usually there.

Hearing other people's stories about shopping in Europe and the USA, I'm glad I don't have to fight large crowds to get the rare models and colorways, deal with rude SAs, and compromise with something I half-wanted. But I'm not glad of the higher prices :sad:
Oops! I forgot to add-even better my dream color of the micro would be in grey. Do they have even this color? I didn't see it as a current color.

I've been to the Rome boutique twice (May and August). First time I went with my father just to look around (wasn't planning on buying anything) but my father suggested I get something since we're already there. I decided to get a small black wallet; the SA was nice and was willing to show me a number of wallets before I decided. The service was good, but it seemed like the SA was just not bothered to work..

Second time I went on my own and I was planning to buy a Luggage. The SA didn't take me seriously at all at first since I'm only 18 - I asked a couple of questions about colors available and she would give me one word sentences and smile at me like I'm a little kid.. Then when she found out I was serious about buying one she gave me all her attention all of a sudden. I thought it was rude she treated me like that before, but oh well. After that, she was so nice and she showed me all the different colors and leathers available. Eventually, I bought the Mini in Souris - she was quite helpful, but I hated how she treated me in the first place..

Since it was summer when I went, they had a limited amount of Minis - no Micros or Nanos - but a good amount of Trapezes, Boxes, and Phantoms.

Unless it is something only found in the boutique, I would go to Bergdorf or Neimans or Saks because of the return policy. That said, I found the NYC SAs to be extremely helpful.