Your reasons for the Chanel obsession

Ladylike design, great attention to the detail. Love the character of Coco Chanel, admire her avantgarde ideas in fashion.

Also I think that lately Karl L. has done much to resurrect the company and to lift it to the top! Great imaginatioon while staying close to Coco's tradition.

But most and foremost - Chanel delivers great quality and designs that please me.

As many others have said, timeless and classic designs. I love the simple elegance of Chanel and feel that if I am going to invest in a handbag or shoes or an item of RTW, it should stand the test of time and, for me, Chanel does.

Timeless, classic and never goes out of style. It is also a good investment piece that you can pass along to your kids and grandkids. I have two beautiful girls and i know they will love it as much as i do. :smile:

I just jump into chanel because it's simple, pretty, durable, timeless and makes me happy. I used to collect LV, balenciaga, jimmy choo, gucci, prada, bottega, and miu miu, but now i only love chanel and LV. So i sold all my other bag to raise fund for my new obsession. I just bought 2 gst, 1 biarritz, and now i'm saving for maxi. :smile:

Let's share why we are so obsessed about Chanel? For me, I see classy and a great investment value (reselling)... What's yours?! Does it change from time to time or by the style or by the color of the bag?!? Show us your most obsessed piece....

For the Chanel collector... Do you think it add value to your collection after they have increase the pricing?!

Let's share!:biggrin:
Marilyn Monroe, Chanel No 5 + it carried on from there!!