Your pinions, please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies, what do you think about the Palazzo bucket bag in pony hair Leopard print? I saw it at Bloomingdale's. It wasn't as big as I thought. Especially when the drawstring top is collapsed. Does anyone here own it? Thank you :smile:

2. Post pics to see...

3. Saks had it on sale for around $600 for quite a while- it's a cute bag!

4. It's not my favorite -- sorry!

5. I agree. I thought about getting this bag, but when i tried it on at the store...it just didn't do it for me. It didn't seem that practical. But it's a gorgeous bag!:tup:

6. I'm not a big fan of the bucket bag, personally... But if it works for you, I'd say go get it and rock it!

7. I have tried on 3 or 4 of the bucket bags, but not ponyhair. Since I like to carry it over the shoulder, I think that would do some blushing/damage with ponyhair. I will say, my favorite so far is the black suede. :tup:

8. I love this bag!
    I bought some Fendi brogue-type platform booties with the same leopard pony hair on them last time I was in the US and while my Chanel jumbo w gold hw matches the shoes very well, I think it would be sweet having an exact matching bag.
    There are a couple on ebay with reputable sellers so I'm waiting until after Christmas and I'll probably grab one then.

I'm not normally a matching shoe and bag kind of girl, but if it's a different looking shoe such a the ones I have I think it's nice to follow through with the bag.

9. here is a pic of the shoes I will be matching: http://twitpic.com/tpz85