Your PF Username - How did you come up with it?

Lol I made mine a long time ago I dont even remember the meaning...... Now reflecting........It can be taken as something naughty, which I didn't think about until now.................................................... T^T I seriously now want a TPF name change lol

flipchickmc - flipchick for Filipino Chick and MC were my initials before I got married. I've used this SN for every single message board I've ever belonged to for almost 8 or 9+ years now. I used to frequent quite a few forums but now tPF is my home.

It's interesting to see that so many members regret their name choice. Mine is pretty dull all around, so I'm slightly envious of those of you who have objectionable names.

Lol I made mine a long time ago I dont even remember the meaning...... Now reflecting........It can be taken as something naughty, which I didn't think about until now.................................................... T^T I seriously now want a TPF name change lol

It could be much worse, you know! How about "melon" in the plural? If your SN was "lovemelons", I'd probably assume you were slightly lecherous :graucho:...and promptly friend you. And imagine, what if you just really liked cantaloupe?

I'm a cat lover. (My cats are my furkids.) And I obviously love handbags since I hang out here. I couldn't decide between the 2, so I incorporated both of my loves into my screen name. I guess my name is quite a mouthful though! :lol: