Your PF Username - How did you come up with it?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ️ it! Thanks for responding!

HeartMyMJs likes this.
  2. Lmao @ stripper
    I'm NLVOEwithLV, I wonder how I came up with that?

3. I read that as "NewLoveWithLouisVuitton"

4. Pearls n' Jeans...

Because I love wearing pearls even though they're not my birthstone. And I like to wear jeans and t-shirts. Then I "elevate" the casual t-shirt and jeans look by wearing my pearls.

:biggrin:

Storm702, frenchyo8 and Mariapia like this.
  5. I was pregnant when I created my profile, so I felt a bit big... like a hippo! :amuse: But, I was also happy, so it all made perfect sense. Now, I just like hippos :heart:

Storm702 and Cams like this.
  6. ...and I'm happy still, too! Though I'd mention that! :biggrin:

Cams likes this.
  7. No, unfortunately for my wallet, I've been collecting for 16 years now. My user name is in love with LV.

8. Awww thanks!

9. Thanks!!

10. Thank you SapphireGem! It's quite a long post but I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. Thanks again

11. I second that! :smile:

12. Hi!

After my "online detox" of 1 1/2 years between February 2015 until mid 2016 (yeah, I did that before it was en vogue ;) lol.) and after having deleted many/most of my accounts all over the www during this step, I wanted one username to cover it all when I went online again.

I wanted a username that was unique, spanned all of my life/interests and - if I ever wanted that - could also be used in a commercial/business setting/environment.

So given that my interests are: mechanical watches, handmade custom knives, culinary adventures & cooking, cigars, bespoke suits, clothing & jewelry, high-end designer accessories, travel, photography ... Wich I proceeded to summarize as "black-tie" - the dress code for formal/luxurious evening events

And then I also love working with my hands, around the house and on various type of projects. I love high-end tools and working with them... I added "DIY'er" -> Do It Yourself 'er.

"the_black_tie_diyer" was born. Honestly, I wanted "the_black-tie_diyer" in first place - but Instagram - where I first signed up with it, wouldn't let me use both _ and - ...

Kind regards,
    Oliver

13. Mines pretty boring. I picked a completely random name and letter to use. Something so far away from my actual name that no one would ever figure out who I am :lol:

Storm702 likes this.
  14. I'm a pretty jolly person, and I find starfish fascinating. :smile:

Storm702 likes this.