Your Pet and Coach :)

earth.keeper

1 planet - no spares
Jan 20, 2007
I've just purchased a lovely collar for my little Chinese Crested boy. The quality is unsurpassed and it looks so good on him! I'm ecstatic with it and wanted to share. I'd love to see pics of your little buddies too! Ziggy's wearing size XS.

Cheers!

Attachments

• new collar.jpg
    new collar.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 294
Aw, he's so CUTE!! Ooooh, he looks so peaceful. That collar is very stylish. My standard poodle is in between size M and L so neither size fits him right. darn it.

Aw, he's so CUTE!! Ooooh, he looks so peaceful. That collar is very stylish. My standard poodle is in between size M and L so neither size fits him right. darn it.

The only pics I ever manage to take of him are when he's sleeping, the little bugger moves around so much when he's awake! ;) I know what you mean about in between sizes, I have the same issue with Ziggy. Coach is actually the only brand I managed to find for which he wasn't in between sizes. Maybe you could take the size M to a cobbler and have a few extra holes punched into it? I often do that with belts and it works well.

The only pics I ever manage to take of him are when he's sleeping, the little bugger moves around so much when he's awake! ;) I know what you mean about in between sizes, I have the same issue with Ziggy. Coach is actually the only brand I managed to find for which he wasn't in between sizes. Maybe you could take the size M to a cobbler and have a few extra holes punched into it? I often do that with belts and it works well.

That's a good idea! I like the white leather collar that has colorful inset polka-dots all around. I don't have a picture. I also would like something in pond patent blue. Someday I'll get him one, they're only $28 or so at the outlets.

i really want to buy a collar for my boy but my husband doesn't want me to. he thinks it's a waste of money and i should use the money towards something for me. he always chews his collar anyway so that would be a waste. but the collars look so cute.

I am totally going to post here! I just took the pics of my girls and their matching collars but my battery just died! It is charging and then I will post them! I :heart: Coach dog collars and I think they know the difference :yes:

Your babies look so cute! I wish I could get one for my dog, but she mahages to find any mud puddle(or worse!) to roll in when she's outside. As it is, I have to throw her collar in the washing machine about once a month because its always filthy:throwup:

Here are my girls modeling their Coach collars! Both are dachshunds, Tootsie is red short-hair and Reece is black/tan long hair, and they have matching pink turnlock and studded heart collars. The turnlock collars were their Christmas presents are the cutest things ever! Reece just got her summer "lion cut" and they went a little short :P Tootsie was a little camera shy.

Here is the pink turnlock collar:
P3290491.jpg

P3290489.jpg

P3290493.jpg

Pink studded hearts:
spoiled.jpg

Awww how cute! I bought my sister-in-law a collar for her adorable yorkie poo but I don't have pics currently... if I ever see him in his collar (khaki siggie) I will show everyone!!! I love that pink turnlock collar... too bad their puppy is a boy! :lol:

Awww I wish the collars weren't so big! Even the xs is too big! they need to make some collars my kitty cats can wear!

I agree too!!! Josey would be just adorable in one (like the royal blue signature that I've seen before)... He's quite hefty and could wear the xxs, and even though he doesn't go outside, I still feel better with him wearing the type of collar that breaks away if it gets caught on something.