Your OUTNET bargain showcase 2010!

May 31, 2009
Let us see YOUR OUTNET SALE purchases! There were a lot that I liked:
Miss Fortune, VP, Decollete, Gino, Juste, Miss Boxe, City, Very Galaxy, Very Brode, Samira, Ariella Talon, Dame de Fes Ballerina Flats, Gabin and the Lillian!

BUT I am on a BAN and some other's too! So let us BAN-Ladies get crazy about your purchases!

The OUTNET site was like broken! There were so many error's as I loaded the site again and again! :lol: Crazy CL-Ladies! :biggrin:
Like this:
An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.709391c3.1269360844.48d1f0a

Tell me what you bought and post pics and modeling's too!

I was able to buy a pair of the nude Lafalaise. I love them so I hope my order doesn't get canceled. How is the OutNet with that? I also have the champagne Fortuna in my cart RIGHT NOW. Should I pull the trigger?

Hope I don't get buyer's remorse for them, but my cart did end up going through with the purple Samira's :smile:. The yellow Very Brodie's were VERY tempting, I hope someone got them so I can see your photos later! It was my first purchase from The Outnet.

Attachments

• 85043_in_dl.jpg
    85043_in_dl.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Those are gorgeous, telesbrize!

I had two pairs in my cart and had to quickly close the window before I bought them. I am so done for now! I am broke-ass!!!!

Those are gorgeous, telesbrize!

I had two pairs in my cart and had to quickly close the window before I bought them. I am so done for now! I am broke-ass!!!!

You and me both! I'm counting on some previously-loved items selling on ebay and felt like spoiling myself. I also had the Brodie's in my card but decided to let my brain compromise with my heart and only go for one pair.

Now it's about time I got back to work to fund April & May's splurges! I am STILL without a great pair of platforms and that will change by summer.

I was able to buy a pair of the nude Lafalaise. I love them so I hope my order doesn't get canceled. How is the OutNet with that?

I've only ever had one order from them cancelled after it was taken, out of at least a dozen, and have never had a problem with their Louboutin sales.

Slightly miffed this wasn't on the UK site, although given I have two pairs of CLs on the way I shouldn't be thinking about buying more (not stopping me though!)

I am so excited, got my zebra tigresse (been lusting after these for a looong time) and my sis got her first pair of CL's the white Lafalaise.(I pre warned her it's a slippery slope)

Congrats to everyone else who scored something!! Will post modeling pics when they show up!

I scored Zebra Tigresse and red Jolie Noeud slides.

Super excited about the Tigresse -- I absolutely love that shoe.

The Jolie Noeud is a good, classic shoe and will be useful. I always get a lot of wear out of red shoes.