Your Oscar picks...

Dani said:
:-X I'm ashamed to say I haven't been going to the movies a lot lately, so I'm out of the loop when it comes to award show movies.

:smile:

I'm just going to go ahead and say Joaquin Phoenix, because he's the one I'd like to sleep with the most. LOL. :-P

:shame: why I do declare !!!!!

Pradasmeadow said:
:shame: why I do declare !!!!!

:shame:

I was a liiiiitle tired when I posted that. :shame: ahem.

Perhaps, in the name of appropriatness, he's the one I'd most like to give a nice big hug to! :love:

sorry if I offended you!

Actress: Reese Witherspoon
Actor: Phillip Seymour Hoffman
Movie: Brokeback Mountain will probably win, although I'm rooting for Good Night and Good Luck.

I don't really have any favourites.. all I hope is that Keira Knightley doesn't get one...She was too bimbo to be Lizzie. I guess I'm a bit mean since it's not her fault that the part was what it was. I'm a huge fan of the BBC drama series of Pride and Prejudice and I thought it was completely horrible to make a movie version of the book :amuse: Just my opinion...

I did like Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix in walk the line though...

DArn, my pick for best actor didn't win...
Best Actor- Philip Seymour HOffman

Best Actress- Reese Witherspoon.. You go girl!
Best Picture- Crash, what a surprise!
Supporting Actor= George Clooney. About time!
Supporting Actress- Rachel Weisz

Did anyone see the rap performance for Hustle and Flow? It's so odd seeing these rappers in the Academy awards. They ended up winning!

Dani said:
ooh, was that good?

I adored Sense and Sensibilty ( Kate Winslet was so beautiful in that movie!) and Emma ( with Gwenyth). :smile: I'm a sucker for any kind of movie like that. :shame:

Men seemed so darling and propor back then.

PS.

Pursegalsf, we should attend the oscars, I'll grab Mr. Pheonix and distract michelle williams so you can grab Heath. :-p lol.

That movie was awesome:love: :love: :love: I let my mom borrow it and now I want it back!

pursegalsf said:
Did anyone see the rap performance for Hustle and Flow? It's so odd seeing these rappers in the Academy awards. They ended up winning!

OMG yea they look kinda out of place. Interesting diversity though, never thought I'd see it on the oscars!

I was reading the paper this morning, and one article was like "IRS reminder that oscar gift bags are taxable" cant help to LOL considering some of those I heard was valued at over 100K