Your Oscar picks...

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
I mostly watch the Academy Awards for the fabulous dresses and jewelry... but it's fun to guess..

I'm only going to list 3 major categories

BEST ACTRESS
Reese Witherspoon- Walk the line
Felicity Huffman- Transamerica
Keira Knightley- Pride and Prejudice
Charlize Theron- North Country
Judi Dench- Mrs. Henderson Presents

BEST ACTOR
Heath Ledger- Brokeback Mountain
Philip Seymour Hoffman- Capote
Joaquin Phoenix- Walk the Line
Terrence Howard- Hustle and Flow
David Straithairn- Goodnight and Goodluck

BEST MOTION PICTURE
Brokeback Mountain
Crash
Capote
Goodnight and Goodluck
Munich

My picks are.... Reese Witherspoon, Joaquin Phoenix and Brokeback MOuntain...

Take a guess girls...:biggrin: Watch it on March 5 to find out if we are right!!!

So hard to choose this time.
I saw Walk the Line, Crash, and Brokeback....I think Brokeback will get Best picture, and it's a toss up between the hotties from Walk and Brokeback for best actor. They were all amazing!
Cheers, Carolyn

Great thread! It's really hard this year! I think Brokeback Mountain will win because of all the publicity! Felicity Huffman was amazing in Transamerica but I think Reese Witherspoon will win. Finally for Best actor it's a toss up between Joaquin Phoenix and Heath Ledger. Terrence Howard is hot!!! :biggrin:

I think :
best actress - Reese Witherspoon I :love: her

Best actor - Heath Ledger or Joaquin Phoenix, but I think Heath more. Still unsure, though.

Best picture - Brokeback Mountain

:-X I'm ashamed to say I haven't been going to the movies a lot lately, so I'm out of the loop when it comes to award show movies.

:smile:

I'm just going to go ahead and say Joaquin Phoenix, because he's the one I'd like to sleep with the most. LOL. :-P

Noriko said:
Keira Knightley- Pride and Prejudice

I love that movie :love:

ooh, was that good?

I adored Sense and Sensibilty ( Kate Winslet was so beautiful in that movie!) and Emma ( with Gwenyth). :smile: I'm a sucker for any kind of movie like that. :shame:

Men seemed so darling and propor back then.

PS.

Pursegalsf, we should attend the oscars, I'll grab Mr. Pheonix and distract michelle williams so you can grab Heath. :-p lol.

What an idea! I don't want to be a homewrecker though. :lol: But I will help you get with Joaquin Phoenix. I loved Sense and Sensibility also, it's one of my fave! Have you seen Shakespeare in Love Dani? If you haven't you ought to!