Your Opinions will Mean a Lot!

shirls1017

Live Love LV!
Oct 18, 2008
For all of you who read my post the last time regarding which one to choose, Speedy or Gucci Boston, I finally decided to stick and still be loyal to my favorite brand, LV :yahoo: I decided to spend a lil more. However, this is where the dilemma comes in now. So please help me decide, I went to the store and tried the Tivoli GM, and I adored it :cloud9::heart: BUT I am also thinking about the Palermo PM, the Alma Damier Ebene, Azur Totally MM and The Galliera (Azur) PM. Too many choices but my budget can only afford one :shucks::sad: Please help me choose the next big thing.

Thank you guys!!!

I went yesterday thinking I was going to buy a Totally MM and I ended up with the Trevi PM... but I think I might trade it for a Tivoli GM...

If you want a trendier bag, I'd definitely go for the Tivoli GM. Although, for just a little bit more, you could get the Totally MM AND a speedy 30!

....to choose on what u mentioned above, my first choice would be the Galliera followed by Tivoli....hv you take a look at Trevi?? Gorgy bag too....good luck on your choice :smile:

For all of you who read my post the last time regarding which one to choose, Speedy or Gucci Boston, I finally decided to stick and still be loyal to my favorite brand, LV :yahoo: I decided to spend a lil more. However, this is where the dilemma comes in now. So please help me decide, I went to the store and tried the Tivoli GM, and I adored it :cloud9::heart: BUT I am also thinking about the Palermo PM, the Alma Damier Ebene, Azur Totally MM and The Galliera (Azur) PM. Too many choices but my budget can only afford one :shucks::sad: Please help me choose the next big thing.

Thank you guys!!!

I'll say Azur Totally

I would go with the palermo PM it is such a versatile bag and soo classy at the same time. I plan on getting one eventually (it maybe the GM though) after I start my collection off with a Damier Ebene Speedy In May.:P